GO!

The Italian Festa

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 78 of 78: Viewing entries 771 to 774)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  
Pumpkin Puss-

Don\'t Drink the- Haterade

Purred: Sun Mar 1, '09 8:40pm PST 
*Takes 2 pumpkin biscotti cookies, and chomps them down*

Wow, Leo, your mom is quite the baker! These are so yummy!

*Paws another couple of cookies to eat* BURP...

Pardon moi.laugh out loud
[notify]

Leo ♥

snugglemonster

Purred: Sun Mar 1, '09 8:49pm PST 
Heheheh. I didn't know they'd make us all burpy! I hope that sisfur of mine doesn't eat them as fast as we're doing, or they won't help her tummy at all!

They ARE pretty good, aren't they? Mmmm, catnip ...

*eats a few more, then chases that darn tail for a little while*

I think I'm getting silly and sleepy. Maybe I'll just take a little nap here ...
[notify]

Pumpkin Puss-

Don\'t Drink the- Haterade

Purred: Sun Mar 1, '09 9:22pm PST 
These pumpkin-catnip cookies are surely a culinary treat. And I hope your sis doesn't chomp them all down. She needs to share with us. smile

Sorry, Leo, I'm going to bed now. The biscotti really pushed me over the edge into sleepy-land. But I had a wonderful time here. big grin Until the next festa!

*Double-checks the entire room is clean, from top to bottom, and sees that everything is spotless. Manages to find a blanket for Leo, so that he can nap more comfortably.*
[notify]

Leo ♥

snugglemonster

Purred: Sun Mar 1, '09 9:59pm PST 
*wakes up all cozy-warm* Oh, it looks like my orangie furriend had to go home. Oh well. It WAS a furry nice pawty, wasn't it? *turns off lights, then curls up again under the nice blankie Pumpkin left for him*
[notify]

(Page 78 of 78: Viewing entries 771 to 774)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78