GO!

Navin R. Johnson-Davis & Chelsea Bird Wedding RECEPTION: Valentine's Day 14 FEB 2009

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 13 of 13: Viewing entries 121 to 124)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  
Beloved- Angel Amelia- loves HL!

I am finally- with my True- Love Bill....

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 3:38pm PST 
OMICAT!! I feel so bad.... we thought it was tomorrow.... meowmy was sleeping cause she worked last night. I am SO sorry to have missed it Chelsea and Navin. Best wishes for a wonderful beautiful life together!!! Love, Angel Amelia and Familyhug
[notify]

Navin R.- Johnson-Davi- s

Where is my- tail?

Purred: Sat Feb 14, '09 5:35pm PST 
Oh Amelia! Don't you dare feel bad! I am serious! Chelsea and I have had the support of all of our friends for so long.....this day was just the icing on the cake. And our dates and times were very confusing. I myself was confused up until the very last minute when my mommy remembered why it was today....because tomorrow is my Auntie Penny's birthday and that will be an all day event. I know that most of our Buds were unable to attend, but they were there in spirit. We love you!
[notify]

Muffy {In- Loving- Memory- 84-04}

Buddy is my Mr.- Mc Dreamy!

Purred: Sun Feb 15, '09 2:26am PST 
Oh Chelsea, you made the most beautiful bride! I am so sorry that I am late...Meowmy only just now got her phone service back on after days without a phone due to the snowstorms in California. No phone, so no catputer! I was unable to attend your wedding, and I also missed your reception because of this...I am so sorry! crycrycry **Muffy sets down the wedding gift from her and her furmily on the gift table.**
It is so nice to finally meet you Navin! Chelsea has told me so much about you. big grinbig grinwink You have made her the happiest bride in the universe! cheercheer
For those of you that don't know me, I am a close friend of Chelsea's sisfur Princess, and Autumn and Kassie are also close furiends of mine. We all became furiends once we joined Over The Rainbow. little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel

Navin and Chelsea, my furmily and I would like to wish you both a happy marriage made in heaven, a love that will grow deeper with each passing day, and enough passion fur each ofur to last you a lifetime. May God bless your union now and furever! wisheswishespartypartypartypartyhappy dancehappy dancehappy danceway to goway to goway to gowisheswisheswishes

{Your wedding gifts are "his" and "her" paw painted ceramic food bowls, and a case of Catnip Champagne fur special occasions.} ENJOY!

Love,

Muffy and Furmily wavewavewavewavewave
[notify]

Speck (RB- 1985-2002)

&^$* $^*#

Purred: Thu Feb 19, '09 11:35am PST 
I'm so siily - I love weddings! Concats to Navin and Chelsea! I'm doing a Happy Dance fur you!hamster dance
[notify]

(Page 13 of 13: Viewing entries 121 to 124)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13