GO!

Hooray! It’s the Annual Wilson J Scooter & Baci Valentine Soiree - In Paris FURance!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 95 of 95: Viewing entries 941 to 948)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  
♥- Freddie- ♥

Psst! Hey, You!- C`mere! Pull My- Paw!

Purred: Sun Feb 15, '09 4:55pm PST 
Hey Guido!!!: A surrpurize fur you from my mom!!!
[url=http://imikimi.org/link/link_through/Ffqi-11x?password=HMBsmv fArr][img]http://images38.imikimi.com/image/images2_full/Ffqi-11x_HM BsmvfArr.jpg[/img][/url]
[notify]

♥- Freddie- ♥

Psst! Hey, You!- C`mere! Pull My- Paw!

Purred: Sun Feb 15, '09 5:05pm PST 
oh nooooo!!! That link may not work, hehehe so sorry!!! I pmailed ya 3 more to try lemme know!!!
[notify]

Stanley - an angel

First eat, then- nap.

Purred: Sun Feb 15, '09 6:06pm PST 
*{Stanley, back home in California, settles cozily into his Morgan's bed and dreams of the wonderful time he had with his beloved Apache.}*cloud 9
[notify]

Curly

Purred: Sun Feb 15, '09 6:13pm PST 
Lily, my beloved, I will never furget this weekend. We had such a fantastic time with our furiends! Even after all the shopping, I think I still have a couple of Euros in my pocket.
*{Reaches into his pocket but instead of finding Euros, Curly comes up with a squishy meatball in his paw.}*
Oh, well. laugh out loudlaugh out loud
*{Shares the meatball with Lily}*
[notify]

Flaca - lovingly- remembered

Purred: Sun Feb 15, '09 6:16pm PST 
big laughbig laugh
Bye-bye, efurryone! Oh! It snowed at my pawrents' house while I was gone. I'd better take off the Dior shoes...I don't want to ruin them.
[notify]

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Precious boy - gone too soon

Purred: Sun Feb 15, '09 6:17pm PST 
wave
So long, friends, and thanks again, Wilson! You are my hero!hail
[notify]

Goldie Our- Angel

I`m cute don`t- you think I am?

Purred: Mon Feb 16, '09 4:38am PST 
You forgot to drop me off in Nova scotia i`m going have to home with Wison for tonight and maybe tomorrow i can go home I want my mommy
[notify]

Wilson J- Scooter

BIG DUDE WITH A- BIG HEART ❤

Purred: Mon Feb 16, '09 5:45am PST 
It's ok Goldie...lets get you on this jet and get you back to your mom...hug hug
Ok pilot take her to Nova Scotia, Cananda to her house right now.
Buckle up Goldie

Wilson waves goodbye as the plane takes off and sees Goldie waving out of the window
He starts to chuckle...she missed her stop...she must have been asleep on Lalo's shoulder...hee hee hee

Wilson heads back to the house...it's a good thing I have an airplane at the estate too!
[notify]

(Page 95 of 95: Viewing entries 941 to 948)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  86  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95