GO!

Pawty Time At Wilson J Scooter's WHINE Country Estate

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 85: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Guido the- Italian- Kitty db 115

Life is- CATZOWEY!

Purred: Sun Jan 18, '09 12:55pm PST 
It's time to celebrate and Wilson J Scooter is sending his purrEYEvat jet "Air Scooter One" to pick up his Catster furiends all around the USA and bring them to the pawty at his WHINE Country estate in warm & sunny CalEYEFurKneeYah. His good furiend Baci and he are hosting this soiree and if you don't wanna fly on the jet, then you can take AmCat train or he'll send his purrEYEvat fleet of Catilacs to fetch you - it's round trip, all expenses paid, fantasticat foods, Napa Valley wines and nip drinks, sun rays in the vineyards, mouse watching, shwimming pool and lounging in his luxurious cat chaises at his pool.

Come one , come all for the Meowster Pawty (you'll be delivered back home on Wednesday). On Tuesday, we'll watch the PURResidential inauguration on a really beeeeeg screen TV in Wilson's purrsonal and purrEYEvat Theatre - all are welcome: genericats, democats, republicats, indipendaikitties!

Be sure to RSVP to Wilson that you'll be attending & tell him if you want the jet, train or Catilac to transpurrt you to sunny CalEYEfurKneeyah!

Wilson's Catster page is: http://www.catster.com/cats/858468

See you Monday at Wilson's Estate!
Ciao & Meow
GUIDO the Italian Kitty

Edited by author Sun Jan 18, '09 10:51pm PST

[notify]

Scrappy

Purred: Sun Jan 18, '09 3:21pm PST 
Guido!!!! My whole furmily will be here and maybe Dog's grrrlpurrrr Meatball. See you there!!! wave happy dance
[notify]

Cali

Don't disturb- me, I'm napping!

Purred: Sun Jan 18, '09 5:05pm PST 
Oh this just sounds purrfect!hamster dance
[notify]

Willie

My bestest- friend in the- whole world

Purred: Sun Jan 18, '09 10:07pm PST 
I'm trying to make sure these youngsters get all packed up so we can get out the door to get to WHINE Country!dancing Looking forward to getting into warm weather Yahhh hooo happy dance
[notify]

Wilson J- Scooter

BIG DUDE WITH A- BIG HEART ❤

Purred: Mon Jan 19, '09 6:05am PST 
Well everything is ready at my estate and the jets and cars have all been scheduled for pick-ups. I'm so excited!
Today as kitties arrive we will show them to their rooms first and then we will all be out by the pool, sunning, swimming and lounging. Also we will play in the vineyards and I will teach all the kitties to play Bocci Ball with Italian meatballs ( mom made 500 of them so maybe they won't all be eaten. If some want to take a spa and get a massage they can do that too. Tonight the Kitty Chefs will make us a shrimp and chicken feast.
We have lots of wine and champagne here and also milk shakes and hot chocolate for the younger crowd, so off I go now to make sure everything is right. See all you purrs sometime today
[notify]

Misha Angel

Misha Mouse- snuggle muffin

Purred: Mon Jan 19, '09 8:29am PST 
Me and my little bro Macy are coming-sunshine whooppee!
[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Mon Jan 19, '09 9:08am PST 
Wow, this is some jet you have Wilson J. Scooter! They are so nice to us too! Can you see me in the cockpit? The pilot let me sit up front with him for a few minutes! *giggles*

Not sure how many hours it will take us to get there, but we'll see you soon! Can't wait for some warm weather and lots of sunshine!!
[notify]

Oliver

Mr. Kookamunga

Purred: Mon Jan 19, '09 9:13am PST 
HEER CUM DAH JETT DEWEY!!!!

We bin waitin' at dah airpert affer goin' tru sacurity. I werr so worry' dat maybe I wood set uff dah 'larm! When dat went ok. Hey Dewey, dunt ferget tah tayk her mediCATion fer moashun siknez. Lass tyme yu trew up dat furr sausage in mi lap!! YUK!
[notify]

Dewey

I mew like a- Wookie!

Purred: Mon Jan 19, '09 9:18am PST 
T'anks ferr ramindin' me Oliver. (pops a chewable kitty dramamine). Now me food shood stay in "me belly"!!

Whew, dis carryon beez soooooo hevy wit awl me comiCAT books tah reed 'round da pool. I bringed me hole colleshun ub Garfield an' Dah Archies.

OH BOY, DAH JETT JUSS LANDED. HEER WE GOOOOOOOO!
[notify]

Oliver

Mr. Kookamunga

Purred: Mon Jan 19, '09 9:47am PST 
Now Dewey..... yu juss sit heer and quit winkin' at dat flite attendant. She gottalotta reesponsability an' dunt need yu distraticating herr.

Make shur yu phasten yer seetbelt. And try nut to mayk awl dat racket wen we taky off lyke yu sumtymes duz!! Ett embarassin'.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 85: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]