GO!

THE ATHLETIC PARTY SITE IS NOW OPEN

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 7 of 14: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
Charmaine- Neville

Hey Dawlin!!!!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 9:47am PST 
Oh......Claw....(may I call you Claw)....I think I would like to sit down and hold paws with you also. Would you care for another shrimp pie perhaps, or would you rather taste the shrimp with pasta???? Don't want you to go weak with hunger....MOL...MOL...

Charmaine Neville.......a happy gray and white kittencheercheercloud 9cloud 9
[notify]

Aggie - Our Soul Cat- Angel

Conga- Queen

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 9:48am PST 
Pete, I didn't know you had an aristocratic title!!! I'm LOVING it!

applauseapplauseapplause
[notify]

CLAWdius- MEOWximus

Da- CLAW

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 9:49am PST 
Pwease, call me Claw red facered facered face ..... hmmmm ... shrimp wif pasta beed smelling delishous ... may mew gets yous something to eat, mew's lovely lady?? big grinwink
[notify]

Maggie

Tabby- 'Tude

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 9:57am PST 
SMOOTH JAZZ & COOL SOUNDS

Hope this jukebox works for everyone ... mom's going to lunch in three minutes but we're staying here ... we're dancing and Clawdius is romancing MOL MOL way to goway to go
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 10:01am PST 
OOOOOhhhhh, OOOOOhhhhh My beloved Lord Peter....I so long to speak to you....so long I have waited since our last conversation, yet my heart has always been with you......

Auntie Miss Lillie tells me that I must not be forward with you (Oh bugger off Miss Lillie....alright, I won't be silly.....just bugger off) but I love you Lord Peter...my heart cries out for you.....hold me, hold me in the dark of the night...keep the boogey-man away from me with your strong and loving arms.......

Mind You.....there is still Mr Maxwell to take into account....I have it on good authority that he is unable to attend tonight.....but I know he still loves me...and I him.......

Oh, Lord Peter.....I cannot decide.......my love for you is strong - but so is my love for Mr Maxwell....

What shall I do?

Oh, pity me....poor Tambolina...torn between two loves.....what shall I do?

(Poor) Tambi
[notify]

Charmaine- Neville

Hey Dawlin!!!!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 10:14am PST 
Claw....some shrimp pasta would be tasty. I'll just be here waiting for you. "Sigh"......

Charmaine

P.S. Now meowmy REALLY is leaving....but don't worry, we are all still here at the party.....don't want to miss Pete vs Maxwell......for the hand (or paw) of Miss Tambolina.....
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 10:16am PST 
People.....Thank you so much for coming to the party........

Our meouwmy is calling us.....we must go.......we will come back later (probably tomorrow).......have a wonderful time.......what a lovely party this has been.....but we haven't done any athletic competitions and there is still the trophy to be won........

We'll come back tomorrow, same time (3.00pm tambi's time) and perhaps we can have some athletic competitions.......maybe?

OOOOhhhhh, love you all........

Tambi, Colin, Miss Lillie and Grandad Conrad
[notify]

CLAWdius- MEOWximus

Da- CLAW

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 11:11am PST 
Mew's beauty, mew's back ans will wait fur yous - FUREVER! smile
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 11:30am PST 
This is Delyte. It's time for my ear gel so my person is dragging me off. Giant purrs to everyone! We'll leave the young Grays to party a little bit longer. Thanks, Tambi and family, for a great holiday party! big grin
[notify]

rhymon- pearle- hedges-come- home

i demand a- shrubbery!!!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 11:37am PST 
NI! yes, we're a bit late, mommy had a migraine.
[notify]

(Page 7 of 14: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14