GO!

THE ATHLETIC PARTY SITE IS NOW OPEN

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 4 of 14: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
Lillian

I get cuddles- 'on tap'......

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:25am PST 
Mr Clawdius....HALLO......so glad you could come.........I am Tambolina's Aunt and Mentor...........can I offer you some food? You are very welcome........how about a mug of Marmite to warm the cockles of your heart.....hick.........would you like to dance with me?

Auntie Miss Lillie
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:27am PST 
Mr Clawdius.....please take no notice of Auntie Lillie......she is not used to the Marmite and it is getting to her a little.........

Have some food.....so much lovely stuff we have here.....and Lady Emma's party are here somewhere........

So happy you could come........

Tambolina
[notify]

Charmaine- Neville

Hey Dawlin!!!!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:29am PST 
Clawdius.....HERE I AM!!! Emma and I were just looking at all the rooms and the lovely decorations. How do you like my dress?? Thanks to your sweet sisters, I am all dressed up for Christmas and the party!!!

Would you like to dance, or have some refreshments.....what about some shrimp pie??

Charmaine.....a very happy and excited gray and white kitty
[notify]

Emma Barrett

It\'s good to be- the Queen

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:31am PST 
Oh good, Aggie and Maggie are here......now I KNOW the party will start....MOL...MOL....'runs over and gives them each a hug"....

Emma.....glad to see her furriends and waiting for her Chadwick to come in...
[notify]

CLAWdius- MEOWximus

Da- CLAW

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:31am PST 
shockshock Mew thwinks da Marmite beed strong, Miss Lillie big grinbig grin

Mew best dwink some hot chocolate while mew wait fur Miss Charmaine.

Thwanks, Miss Tambolina ... mew beed luving da food!

way to goway to goway to go
[notify]

CLAWdius- MEOWximus

Da- CLAW

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:33am PST 
Ohhhh, Charmaine - dere yous beed!!! Yous beed soooo lovely, mews knees beed weak *takes her paw and kisses it* ... mew would loves to sit wif yous ans beed eating some shrimp - ya?

red facered faceeek
[notify]

Colin

I am DEFINITELY- the big cheese- now......

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:36am PST 
Aggie......HALLO.......I like the sound of YOU - would you like to dance with me - I am wearing 'Essence of Polecat', which, I am credibly informed, will STUN all the girliecats!!!

Dance with me?

Colin (I used to be a hero.....perhaps I still am?)
[notify]

Aggie - Our Soul Cat- Angel

Conga- Queen

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:38am PST 
Emma, you're looking lovely *hugs her tight* ... I'm still wearing this silly Santa's helper outfit mom put me in over the weekend - the fishnet stockings are making me itch! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:39am PST 
Charmaine, Emma--your dresses are stunning, and Aggie, that outfit is worth itching for! Aunt Lillie, I may end up dancing with YOU, and Tambolina as well, if you like--I don't think ladycats dancing together counts as an official dance, at all. Besides, Meowma says she and her young women friends danced together quite a lot when they were younger--the men always seemed to take a bit longer to feel like dancing, for some reason probably involved with drinking.

Edited by author Tue Dec 16, '08 8:40am PST

[notify]

Aggie - Our Soul Cat- Angel

Conga- Queen

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:40am PST 
Colin, you wild thing ... I'd LOVE to dance with you *holds out her paw* ... hope you can handle a Rubenesque girl like me wink
[notify]

(Page 4 of 14: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14