GO!

THE ATHLETIC PARTY SITE IS NOW OPEN

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 2 of 14: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 7:37am PST 
Miss BooBoo, we wont forget that Grandad Joseph is your mancat wink Have you found all the mistletoe positions?
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 7:40am PST 
Fuifui-moimoi, I'm loving the skirt! Tambolina, please make sure Miss Lilly has her smelling salts before she sees Fuifui and me; we don't need anyone passing out here!
Did I mention, I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of a certain gentlemancat? And does anyone think this outfit is 'too much"? But whatever, it is a party--I am looking for a pinch of catnip to start it off right.

ho ho ho, Meowmy Christmas to all!
[notify]

Lillian

I get cuddles- 'on tap'......

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 7:43am PST 
Mr FuiFui.....Why are you wearing a skirt?....... .Mind you, I have to admit that I have never seen anything quite like it!!! Give us a twirl..........but what does your mother say to you going out like that? (Oh thank you so much.....yes, I will have just a little top up.......this Marmite is quite delicious)

Tambolina....what are you doing? Come back here immediately.......Oh very well, go and give Mr Grunch a little kiss under the misteltoe........but only on the cheek, mind........

Auntie Miss Lillie
[notify]

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 7:45am PST 
Miss BooBoo, you look stunning. What a face shining forth above your pretty outfit! Gorgeoussmile

Miss Lillie, I wore this just for you! I thought you would approve of the floral pattern.
[notify]

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 7:50am PST 
Gosh, Miss Tambolina, thanks for that kiss under the mistletoe....and right behind me here is Lord Peter...."aka Pete" waiting his turn with you under the mistletoe....and where is my pretty Suey .....I'm waiting under the mistletoe....oh, there you are.....now.....I am a happykitty. Got to kiss Pretty Suey under the mistletoe.

Oh, and Miss Lillie, do not worry about Fuifui wearing a skirt, don't Scotsmen wear something that looks like a skirt, but call it a kilt, and I don't think ANYONE would accuse a Scotsman of being "female" because of wearing a kilt.

Oh....I see Miss Tambolina has kissed Pete under the mistletoe....now lets all get something to eat!!!! What about a shrimp pie for you Suey? Or anything else that might strike you fancy....

Benny Grunch.....enjoying the party

Edited by author Tue Dec 16, '08 7:50am PST

[notify]

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 7:53am PST 
Thankyou Benny! I must try some of this crawfish, I did so like it last time I had it. And some Southern Fried Birdie would go down very nicely, too!

I knew the mistletoe would be a good ideared face
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 7:54am PST 
Miss BooBoo.....

I have just received a telephone call from my Grandad.....the line was very bad....but I think I've got it right......:

'Tell my icky-wicky, oochy-koochy Miss Boobikins that I am ready for her!!!! My father christmas beard is on straight and .....and.......Oh, I so long to show her my 'rubber dicky' (Tambolina: no, that can't be right....it must be 'rubber ducky).........

Anyway he will be with you soon.......

Tambolina
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:00am PST 
Yes, Fuifui's skirt, is obviously *ahem* a kilt, a very frilly kilt, Miss Lillie! Why don't you have a little catnip and get yourself a plate; after the little snack, have some more catnip, and then maybe Fuifui can show you how a real Higlander dances, and the rest of us will join in, possibly with a song as well, at least if the band is ready and knows any kilt-twirling music. I am not from Scotland, and don't have any idea what that might sound like performed by a band with no pipes, but nevermind. Um, I'll have a bit more nip, I think, and some of that New Orleans seafood--thank you so much for bringing it, Emma, Benny and Pete; YUM!
[notify]

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:03am PST 
This food is wonderful! If we get the music going? Would anyone care to join me for a dance?
[notify]

Colin

I am DEFINITELY- the big cheese- now......

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 8:03am PST 
I REFUSED to wear the collar-and-thong outfit..........!!!! Anyway, I am here......are there any nice young lady cats that I can dance with? I have combed my fur and sprayed my armpits with 'Essence of Polecat: guaranteed to get the girliecats interested' (at least that's what the advertisement said) Are there any takers?

Mr FuiFui, why are you still wearing a skirt?......and no, Tambolina, I am SURE Grandad Conrad did not say 'a rubber dicky'........

Where's the food?

Colin
[notify]

(Page 2 of 14: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14