GO!

THE ATHLETIC PARTY SITE IS NOW OPEN

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 10 of 14: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Wed Dec 17, '08 8:14am PST 
Oh, but Miss Lillie, he's such a sweet gremlin we cat-napped on the special chair together last night, I was on cloud 9, at least until those dratted childrencats came stomping on me--they thought we were a black cushion, or so they claim; anyway my dear Jose did not even wake up! I did go back to sleep, though. And I have to admit, the babies are cute. I am late this morning because I only have the one party dress that fits properly, and had to run out and have it cleaned; I managed to get Marmite on it yesterday while Joe and Iwere twirling it; he has helped me get over the fear! Still, I don't imagine the dress staying on long-I think it's time to arrange some competitions, as soon as Suey and company come back from the sleigh ride; I'm glad to see them enjoying it.
I'll just start a list where kitties can sign up for games, here. I will put my own name on the Poopie Rolling and Carpet Pulling lists to start.
While we wait, let me get fresh cups of Marmite, and let's dish up some dirt. I have none to dish, since I am now an onlycat, but would anyone (Miss Lillie) care to tattle on their housemates?
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Wed Dec 17, '08 8:33am PST 
Tambolina here........

Colin has just phoned......I don't think Grandad Conrad can make it tonight......he IS old and a bit frail......although he can marmite twirl and antler pee with the best of them.........

Pussycats......would you mind if we put off the athletic part of the proceedings for another time? We still have the trophy - (a mouse lying on its back with its legs in the air) - sterling silver and with a cartouche for the initials of the winner.........

I am afraid that what Grandad Conrad needs is a rest and a cuddle with Miss BooBoo......

I'm so sorry.........

Let us all get together in the New Year and arrange a date for the athletic part of the proceedings.......

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone.......we love you all........

Tambolina

ps Oh, Miss Lillie....alright, alright....we will invite Miss BooBoo for Christmas.......satisfied?

Actually, Miss BooBoo, you will be very welcome.....

Tambolina
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Wed Dec 17, '08 8:39am PST 
I'm always up for more sweetie-snuggling. I don't guess the antler-peeing would be very feasable on a tummy full of party food after all, would it? Dang, I reckon I'll lose the party dress and see if Suey will give me a ride now. Miss Lillie, of course I will hand out with you, part of Christmas Eve anyway!
[notify]

RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Wed Dec 17, '08 8:40am PST 
BOOBIKINS.......come be with me..........

Joe/Jose/ Giovanni
[notify]

Stella

Stella- Felinis--Queen- of All Kitties!

Purred: Wed Dec 17, '08 8:55am PST 
It's Stella, Fluff and Queenie. We were just checking in to tell you that our person couldn't let us stay. There's be an accident and our male person fell on the ice last night and hurt himself and our female person has to drive him to the doctor's today.

Glad we didn't miss the competition and sorry that Grandfather feels so ill today. Delyte was invigorated by the competition and company. Purrs to you all!
[notify]

Colin

I am DEFINITELY- the big cheese- now......

Purred: Wed Dec 17, '08 8:55am PST 
Colin here.......

To Miss BooBoo........I have to say that I am very glad that you met my Grandad,,,,you have done him a power of good.....thank you......

To Lord Peter.......you STILL have not made your intentions known regarding my sisfur Miss Tambolina!!! I must ask you to state your intentions or I am afraid it will have to be 'teeth and claws' at dawn!!! (Mind you, I don't blame you if you cannot bring yourself up to 'scratch'....she is very horrible and jumps on me and frightens me off my food).......

To Aggie........Hallo, again, Miss Aggie.....I am still wearing 'Essence of Polecat'......BUT I also have been given some 'Essence of Skunk', also some ''Essence of Burnt Toast'.....which would you prefer? Please come and have Christmas Dinner with us, even if you won't come live with me...........

Also Best Wishes to Everycat from us all (even though we are a very dysfunctional family!!!)

Colin
[notify]

Colin

I am DEFINITELY- the big cheese- now......

Purred: Wed Dec 17, '08 9:03am PST 
ps. Miss Suey....why are you wearing a pointy hat?

There must be some deep psychological reason.........

Colin
[notify]

Emma Barrett

It\'s good to be- the Queen

Purred: Wed Dec 17, '08 9:36am PST 
Meowlo All........

Sorry we are late this morning, but meowmy was busy at work.....well, really, she should realize we come before ANYTHING else.

Now let us see....

Benny Grunch here.....I would love to dance with you Suey, you look so cute in your Christmas Elf hat.

Emma Barrett.....we have brought more shrimp, crab, crawfish, trout, ham and chicken pies.

Louis Armstrong.......I am ready to party!!!

Charmaine Neville......Has anyone seen "The Claw"

Pete Fountain.......Dear me, Colin, I do intend to declare my intentions to Miss Tambolina, but since she seems torn between myself and Mr. Maxwell Von Waggytail, did not want to press my suit too quickly. I may assure you sir, my intentions are indeed honorable, and I would never, never cause distress to Miss Tambolina or in any way behave in a manner that might besmirch her good name. Trust this will allay your fears, so that we might all continue to enjoy the good company and good food.

The New Orleans Kitty Contingent........
partyparty
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Wed Dec 17, '08 9:45am PST 
Colin dear--that pointy hat Suey is wearing is from the elf she invited to lunch, I think; he left it, and hasn't come back, I don't know why.
Emma, I see you also had your Christmas gown cleaned--you look beautiful as always.
I'm going to make another catpuddle with Joe, soon as I get a little of that ham--you N'awlin-er's know how to do it right! hail

Edited by author Wed Dec 17, '08 10:00am PST

[notify]

Emma Barrett

It\'s good to be- the Queen

Purred: Wed Dec 17, '08 9:55am PST 
Oh, Miss Boo Boo, do help yourself to some ham pie. You must keep up your strength while you are courting Granda Conrad....

Thank you for the compliment on my dress, and may I say you look lovely yourself. No wonder Grandad Conrad is so enchanted.

Emma Barrett and Family
[notify]

(Page 10 of 14: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14