GO!

THE ATHLETIC PARTY SITE IS NOW OPEN

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  
Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Sun Dec 14, '08 9:21am PST 
The Party (Proper) will start on Tuesday 16th December at 3.00pm (Miss Tambolina's time)....but if anyone has anything they want to drop off,or any decorations they want to put up, the rooms are open for them now..........
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Mon Dec 15, '08 9:47am PST 
Hallo All!!.......

We have been here for ages....putting up the decorations.......don't you just LOVE the tree!!! So many baubles to jump at and throw off the tree and so much lameta to get in your mouth and chew......(ok, ok, Meouwmy...yes, you can reel it out of my mouth....I don't know why I ate it in the first place, it didn't taste very nice).....

ANYWAY....the party starts tomorrow!!!! What will Colin wear (will he wear a collar-and-thong outfit?)......what was the rubber-ducky-thingy that Tambolina (thought she) saw on Grandad Conrad? Will Lord Peter declare his undying love for Tambolina? AND will Auntie Miss Lillie spend the whole evening having hysterics?

Come to the party!!!!!!!! You are all SO welcome........

Love you all

Tambi's Meouwmy........
[notify]

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Mon Dec 15, '08 5:39pm PST 
I'm just stopping by to hang up some mistletoe. For Benny Grunchred facesmile
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 1:32am PST 
I'm leaving a big plate of Southern Fried birdies and some squirrel head jelly--I will be quite a bit late tonight , because of the time difference and travel involved, but do NOT let my sweet Jose stand under the mistletoe with anyone else, or dance until I get there!
Oh, and Tambi, the tree is wonderful; I am much older than you but still am tempted to swallow a few of those sparkly things, even though I know they are bad for me! Now, I'm off to have Meowma start brushing me for a few hours...
[notify]

Emma Barrett

It\'s good to be- the Queen

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 6:30am PST 
Oh....Miss Tambolina.....everything is just beautiful. We came early to bring some refreshments. There are boiled shrimp, crawfish and crabs (all have been shelled to make it easier for kitties to enjoy them), as well we have minature pies with shrimp, crab, crawsfish, as well as ham, turkey and chicken. Hot dishes will include pasta dishes with Alfredo sauce.....your choice of crab, shrimp or crawfish. Crab au gratin, grilled trout with crabmeat stuffing in a butter sauce. Will just put everthing in the cooler for now, and pop them in the oven as kitties come to the party.

We are ALL so excited.....

Happy Purrs,
Emma Barrett, Louis Armstrong, Benny Grunch, Pete Fountain and Charmaine Neville

P.S. Oh, we have also hung mistletoe in EVERY doorway!!!!partydancing
[notify]

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 7:10am PST 
Hello hello!

We have bought some turkey terrine that our mum made- yummo! Let's get this party started, kitties!smile
[notify]

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 7:21am PST 
Miss BooBoo! Your profile picture, you look beautiful!smile
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 7:23am PST 
Tambolina here.......we have arrived!!!! at least me and Auntie Lillie have arrived...... (take no notice of her.....gawd she does go on).....I am going to get her a big mug of steaming marmite....that might loosen her up (every time anyone sees her mug empty -FILL IT)...we'll get her dancing the hockey-kockey yet.......!!

Isn't the place beautiful and the tree!!!!......oh, I can't resist that bauble, it is so bright and sparkly......there...that's one less on the tree!!!!

Suey, Miss Suey.....the mistletoe was SUCH a good idea - hope to see you (and Mr FuiFui (plus skirt) later....especially as Lady Emma and all (including Mr Grunch) are here.........

Dear Miss BooBoo - Grandad Conrad has not arrived yet - I think he was putting the last touches to his little father Christmas beard and admiring the (pseudo) rubber-ducky!!! He so longs to see you, he has told me, - he is determined to dance a tango with you (with a poinsettia between his teeth) and do a little double-marmite-twirling with you........

The band has just arrived (THE TWO MICE UNDER THE TABLE COMBO) and are setting up........

Oh, Lady Emma - the food, the food!!!!! OOOOOhhhh....plus the southern fried birdies and squirrel head jelly of Miss Boo-Boos.....also the mouse pies and copious quantities of Marmite to drink..........!!

Let's get to it!!!!!

(I wonder if my dear, dear Lord Peter will speak seriously to me tonight.....I do not know what I will say.....)

(oh, shut up Auntie Miss Lillie and drink your marmite.....no, I won't be too forward with Lord Peter, but I WILL give him a kiss under the mistletoe....so there!!!!)
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 7:30am PST 
Hi'yall--is it fun yet? Everything is beautiful; I am kinda glad Joe isn't here yet, so no other ladycats have stolen him.

Edited by author Tue Dec 16, '08 7:32am PST

[notify]

Fuifui- Moimoi

Fishie?

Purred: Tue Dec 16, '08 7:30am PST 
Hello Tambolina! I wore my skirt especially for you and Miss Lillie- the flower fairy of Christmas!smile Emma, all this food looks sensational. I'm glad I have a big belly today!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14