GO!

Welcome Home Pawty.....

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 24 of 24: Viewing entries 231 to 233)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  
Blossom

I love to be- petted. - Purrrrrr!

Purred: Sat Nov 15, '08 5:48pm PST 
Good night Hazel and Oingo. I'm so glad that you had a good time. You must be so tired from your trip. We can talk tomorrow. Have a good night.

Good night all. Thank you for coming.
[notify]

Blossom

I love to be- petted. - Purrrrrr!

Purred: Sat Nov 15, '08 5:55pm PST 
Baby Major, I hope you can stay for a while.
[notify]

Ashes

Lets play!

Purred: Sun Nov 16, '08 3:49pm PST 
Sorry I missed the pawty.. I feel SO awful. cry But Have a good time in the mansion! (By the way you get there as soon as you walk in there are so sets of stair walk straight up the and there will be a big entry way and double doors. Go through those and there will be a big sort of entry way. On the right side is where you master bath is.. straight forward there is a big arch way and there is you bedroom and to the right of your bedroom is the office and on the left side of the bedroom is your mini kitchen (mini fridge, microwave, and a counter and sink) and when you go back out to the main entry way/living room in your bedroom on your left is the master closet.we already moved in your clothes so on the right side of the closet is Oingos clothes and on the right side is Hazels clothes. then in the middle of the closet it a personal washer, and dryer, and two counters for folding.

Hope that helps!,
~BoDaSHeS wink

(P.S. I really am sorry for missing it and so is Harry)
[notify]

(Page 24 of 24: Viewing entries 231 to 233)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24