GO!

OINGO & HAZEL’S WEDDING 10/26 1:00 pm PST (4:00 pm EST)

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 2 of 103: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Perky- ♥(196- 9-1987)

Please, call me- Pee!

Purred: Sun Oct 26, '08 12:14pm PST 
Pickles and Mipo!! wavewave
Hi furiends! SO glad to see you! cloud 9
[notify]

Hazel (Sweet Angel) ^PAWS^

Hazel the- camoflage cat.

Purred: Sun Oct 26, '08 12:17pm PST 
Peeks out from behind the dressing room door when she hears Oingo's excited voice.

OMC!!  Ashes!!! This is way too generous. What a gorgeous home and with a pool, hot tub and blue porsche too!!!  Oh my goodness. I am absolutely speechless.Thank you sooo much dear friend.

Dives back into the dressing room so that Oingo doesn't see her before the ceremony.
[notify]

Pickles

Pickles -

Purred: Sun Oct 26, '08 12:19pm PST 
Hello Perky. You look beautiful today.

Hi Mipo. So glad that you will be here for the ceremony.

hug  hug
[notify]

Ashes

Lets play!

Purred: Sun Oct 26, '08 12:23pm PST 
Oh.. you two are both welcome. Me, Harry, Pickles, and Butterscotch are really good freiends so I really think this was a good oppurtuninty to show they're siblings how much we care about them to. I really hope you have fun in your house, and I hope to come over soon..cheercheer
[notify]

Curly

Purred: Sun Oct 26, '08 12:26pm PST 
Here is a gift from Lily and me. Something to keep your cat bed warm, with colors of the rainbow:

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk96/57silverhawk/Cat quilt.jpg
[notify]

Albert- (1985-2002)

Mommy's Beloved- Boy

Purred: Sun Oct 26, '08 12:27pm PST 
wave Just wanted to let y'all know that my family is here and ready for the wedding! Oingo, let me get you a nice soothing cup of catmint tea. Or would you prefer something stronger? How are you holding up, buddy?
[notify]

T C ♥- (an angel- always)

I am Mrs.- Cagney!!!

Purred: Sun Oct 26, '08 12:29pm PST 
Hi everycat we're still getting unloaded but we are here

Sami: wave Sami flowerpurr

Velvetwave Velvet flowerpurr

Lucky wave Lucky ringbearer
[notify]

Harry

Ready for summer- warmth :)

Purred: Sun Oct 26, '08 12:31pm PST 
You are very welcome too. As my gift to you I got you two personal chefs Tanya and Gavon. Gavon is Oingo's chef and Tanya is Hazel's. These two will be here for one week when you get back from your honey moon to cook for you so you can go and relax in your home, they will also be working on two of they're own cook books in their spare time and they will be finished at the end of the week and you two will get the first copies. So hope you enjoy your gifts! (The personal chefs are from me, and the house is from Copper and Ashes its just Copper can go onto the Catster forums so she couldn't attend the wedding.) Hope you like them! They work at five star restraunts... actually... they OWN five star restraunts.. *hands them a work card* give them a call when you get back so they can come work for you after your honey moon.dancingdancing
[notify]

Lacey (In- Loving- Memory)

See you later.

Purred: Sun Oct 26, '08 12:32pm PST 
*Is in the dressing with Hazel and peeks her head out* Hi everypurr....wave
[notify]

Sparky ~- forever in- our hearts

Daddy's sweet- boy!

Purred: Sun Oct 26, '08 12:32pm PST 
wow! a new house! That is so cool!

hi Oingo wave are you ready, buddy?
[notify]

(Page 2 of 103: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]