GO!

New Bad Boys Club.

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Chester

*BONK* I love- you!

Purred: Mon Jun 18, '07 9:15am PST 
Hey! I am opening a new Bad Boys Club because I can't find the old one. I understand we got complaints about it, witch surprised me. Since the girls and the boys were joking. However if any cat took offense to it I am sorry.

The new Bad Boys Club will be cleaner and appropriate for a 7-year-old to read. We will be boys and wreck our place. No one else's. We will keep activities in side our club.

I hope this one meets catster approval. If not please contact me!

-Chester

P.S. If anyone breaks the new rules set down they will be asked to leave the thread. Thanks.
[notify]

Dot

I love my sweet- Cream Cake!

Purred: Mon Jun 18, '07 9:40am PST 
Hey Chester! I agree, we'll work on keeping it cleaner this time. We'll still be Bad Boys, just ones that practice destroying our own clubhouse!

Anyways I could use a place to lay low while Lilly is looking for me, So I'm gonna be popping between my BBQ and here to hide until she calms down!

*heads into his secret clubhouse room to hide*
[notify]

Chester

*BONK* I love- you!

Purred: Mon Jun 18, '07 9:57am PST 
When are you not in trouble with Lillly?
[notify]

Dot

Purred: Mon Jun 18, '07 10:01am PST 
Hey! I can be a good boy! When I want to!

*chester laughs* Hey! Quit it! I can!
[notify]

Chester

*BONK* I love- you!

Purred: Mon Jun 18, '07 10:20am PST 
You couldn't go 3 days! And you won't because your mini fan club With President and Vice President Beck and Bethy would be sooo sad.
[notify]

Dot

Purred: Mon Jun 18, '07 10:23am PST 
Hey! I'm just setting a good example for them! Besides, everyone needs their fans!
[notify]

Chester

*BONK* I love- you!

Purred: Mon Jun 18, '07 10:25am PST 
Still finding mine, Mr. Family Guy. Admit it, you are soft for kittens! All kitens!
[notify]

Dot

Purred: Mon Jun 18, '07 11:56am PST 
Fine, maybe I do. Still I want them to grow up well...and have a little fun while they're doing it!
[notify]

Chester

*BONK* I love- you!

Purred: Tue Jun 19, '07 1:09pm PST 
So, what now? Football??

Dot:Alrgiht I'm in!

*chester and dot [lay rough and tough football*
[notify]

Dot

Purred: Tue Jun 19, '07 2:07pm PST 
*relaxes and watches the game*

Hey, I just remembered! I brought a football over here myself! Plus I snuck in my secret catnip stash, so how about a game of catnip football!?

*dumps catnip on the floor, grabs football as the game begins.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3