GO!

Mod and Lilly's house

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 86 of 86: Viewing entries 851 to 858)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  
~Muzzy~

♥Fluffy- Cats are Cool- Too♥

Purred: Fri Dec 14, '07 3:57am PST 
*Comes in with a mini fake christmas tree and some presents for cristmas labeled from: Jake and everyone gets a present from him.

Dad, I got some presents.
[notify]

Melody

queen of- cuddles!!!!

Purred: Mon Dec 17, '07 3:44pm PST 
hello i am really 1 year old but mi account messed up but if you still need a daugter im free......
[notify]

~Muzzy~

Purred: Tue Mar 25, '08 3:01pm PST 
*Comes into house* Dad? You home? *Goes up to room and Emails a cat named Tiger (Hes in my catster account but he isn't Muz's real family member).*

Muzzy's Email to Tiger:

Het Tigtig....
My family hasn't been home in awhile and It's really bugging me to be home alone. Except Mimi's here writing a story. She's gonna be living with me and I went out and bought a Bunk Bed! Sweet computer on the end,huh?

Please reply,
Muzzy & Mimi

*Puts the bunk bed picture in the attatchment place. A few min later I get a reply*

Hey Muz!
Luvin' the bunk bed! Got no more to say. How about going to Crushes at one of the most best places. Kitty hut?

Sincerely,
Tiger

PS. Don't forget your sister like last time!

*Muz replies yes then heads over to Tiger's house with Mimi to get ready*

Oops wait sis!

*writes a note incase the family comes home*

Dear Family,
Me and Mimi are going to kitty hut or something so we'll be gone long. Bye!

*they head out the door to walk to Tigers*
[notify]

♥Mimi- ♥

♥Livin' Da- Life♥

Purred: Tue Mar 25, '08 3:24pm PST 
*returns and sees no one so takes note off the counter* Goes upstairs to room with Muz*
[notify]

Master of- Disaster-Ilo- veLilly

I love my wife- and all our- children!

Purred: Mon Aug 18, '08 3:30pm PST 
NOTICE: This thread has had no activity in the last 150 days and is in an inactive state. If you are no longer interested in responding, you can return to the thread listing now or go to the Party Time & Virtual Play Dates homepage. However, if you would still like to add something you can do so now.

Well, that's what happens when the mom dissapears and sends the dad into a depression.
[notify]

Paddy- (Padfoot)

He isn't scrawny- he's leggy!

Purred: Sat Aug 30, '08 7:09am PST 
I DO I DO, wow what a nice house *peepes round door* may I pop in?kitty
[notify]

lil' Lilly

November 18, the- best day of my- life!

Purred: Tue Sep 9, '08 12:03pm PST 
*opens door slowly*

Hello? Anyone here? I am SO sorry I haven't been around. If you look in the memorials thread, there is an explanation.

MOD I missed you so much! And I missed the kids too! I promise I am here now, if any of you are still.

*goes to read a book and waits for someone to come home*
[notify]

~Muzzy~

Purred: Sun Oct 19, '08 10:40am PST 
Muz: wakes up on couch with popcorn all over* *bursts up* oh uh.. ahem....uhh, hi mom.

Yes I'll get the vacuum
[notify]

(Page 86 of 86: Viewing entries 851 to 858)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86