GO!

The "I Hate Other Cats" Club

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Spring - Jones

Princess of the- Jones House

Purred: Sun Feb 19, '06 6:11pm PST 
Hello All!
I'm starting this club for all cats who don't like other cats!
I live with 6 other cats & they all MAKE ME NUTS (except for Jordan). There's got to be some other cats out there who are hoping that all their feline brothers & sister just magically disapear one day.
Right?????
[notify]

BOO BOO-MAMA- MISSES- YOU10/2/06

ALWAYS IN MY- MAMA'S- HEART-6/7/93-10/- 2/06

Purred: Tue Feb 28, '06 5:18pm PST 
I REALLY LOVE THIS CLUB!!! I TOO JUST DESPISE ANY OTHER CATS!!! I AM THE ONLY CHILD, SO THAT'S THE BIGGEST REASON I HATE OTHER CATS!! WELL SEE, I JUST MOVED INTO THIS HOUSE IN SEPT, 05 AND LET ME TELL YOU............I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY TWIT LIPS IN A NEIGHBORHOOD EVO!!! I CAN'T STAND IT!!!! ESPECIALLY WHEN MY MAMA TALKS TO THEM AND PETS THEM AND FEEDS THE HOMELESS ONES!!!! UUUUMMMPPPPHHHHHHH!!!!! THAT JUST MAKES MY WHISKERS TWITCH AND MY TAIL FLICK!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHEN ANY OF YOU WILL BE BACK AROUND HERE, BUT I HOPE TO CHAT WITH YOU SOON!!! UNTIL THEN, I'LL CONTINUE TO SCREAM, CHASE AND SHOW THOSE OTHER BUMS WHO THE BOSS IS HERE!!! MOL MOL!!!!!
MEOW MEOW, PURR PURR AND WET WHISKER KISSES!!
LOVE, SYLVESTER AKA BOO BOO'S XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
[notify]

Fallon

Stop looking at- me, you're- scaring me

Purred: Sun Feb 19, '06 7:18pm PST 
Amen!!

I really dislike the other beasts I live with. They make me want to vomit hairballs on the rug in front of the bed so it's the first thing mom steps in when she wakes up. Serves her right for bring all those pests home. *hiss*

However, I'd like to note that while I dislike other cats, I really enjoy the company of my Catster friends. Just don't come to my house or I'll have to change my mind.
[notify]

Spring - Jones

Purred: Sun Feb 19, '06 8:26pm PST 
Fallon,
I completely concur! I like other cats on catster, but I don't want them in my house!
Do you ever hit the other cats in your house? You should! If you do it often enough, they'll leave you alone more.
[notify]

Fallon

Purred: Sun Feb 19, '06 8:54pm PST 
I hit them quite often and on a daily basis. It doesn't seem to phase them. I think that they think it's a game to see who can get me the angriest. I've actually taken to biting which seems to keep the kitten away but the others don't seem to mind. *sighs*

What's a cat to do?
[notify]

Sophie

My little orange- angel

Purred: Mon Feb 20, '06 9:44am PST 
Oh this club is definitely for me! I have to put up with three other cats under the age of 1!! It's dreadful. They want to play *shudder*! I just hiss and they usually run away. Sometimes I have to use the Paw of Death@ though. hehe
[notify]

Spring - Jones

Purred: Mon Feb 20, '06 9:48am PST 
Welcome, Sophie!
Please tell us more about this "Paw of Death"! It sounds fascinating & is perhaps a tool I could use here at my home!

Fallon, interesting that the biting is working. I must try that, too...

Just curious, do you both love your humans? I'm a big old lovebug to my humans, yet if another cat comes around, I'm ready to smack & hiss.

This club is off to an awesome start!!!!
[notify]

Fallon

Purred: Mon Feb 20, '06 9:53am PST 
Hehehe That's the Sophie I know!

Spring- Yes, I adore my parents and I'd never think about being mean to them. Although I do wish they had more sense than to bring this other furballs home but what am I to do? Bite and smack, bite and smack!
[notify]

Sophie

My little orange- angel

Purred: Mon Feb 20, '06 9:59am PST 
Spring, I don't have front claws, so I have strengthened my legs so when I smack, it means something. Thus, the Paw of Death was born. You can hear its reverberation miles away from where it strikes. hehehe The other cats fear me.
[notify]

Fallon

Purred: Mon Feb 20, '06 10:10am PST 
*makes notes*

Good technique....
[notify]

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5