GO!

Let's Get Psyched Before The Big MOO BOO Parr-ty!

Travel to places around the world, make new furiends and pawty with them; let your imagination carry you away!

Kitty

Bridge Kitty

Purred: Mon Dec 12, '05 4:57pm PST 
Okay Everycat! Are you looking forward to the big MOO BOO extravagaza? I sure am! As today is the 12th and the MOO BOO party is 4 days away I want to get Psyched and have an awesome 3 day BASH! The party goes on today, tomorrow, and tomorrow's tomorrow (MOL)! There is plenty of food, drinks, and music! So grab a date and let's have a blast! Shall we?

*And a Merry Christmahanakwanza to you!
[notify]

Lynx

Southern Belle

Purred: Mon Dec 12, '05 5:02pm PST 
Hi Kitty! I can't wait! I'm going with Merlin, so I'm extra excited, hehe. It's gonna be so much fun! Hopefully nothing will come up this time so I can make it. I think I'm the only one of us going, but Simba wants to go, but I think he's a little nervous about going to his first party. We shall see!

-Lynx
[notify]

Kitty

Bridge Kitty

Purred: Mon Dec 12, '05 5:17pm PST 
Tell him no need to worry! It'll be my first party too! ;-)
[notify]

Patches

Criket catcher

Purred: Mon Dec 12, '05 5:22pm PST 
Well I'm looking forward to going too! But I'm going to miss it from 16th to about the 18th.
[notify]

Kitty

Bridge Kitty

Purred: Mon Dec 12, '05 5:53pm PST 
Good thing that the party goes on for a LOOOOOOONG time! I'm so excited!
[notify]

Askem

You want me to- WHAT!!!!

Purred: Tue Dec 13, '05 4:39am PST 
I just went to the MooBoo Club for the first time earlier today. I'm really excited about the Christmas party, if I'm OK to go. Since I just went to the MooBoo Club for the first time today I wondered if I could go to the party?
[notify]

Kitty

Bridge Kitty

Purred: Tue Dec 13, '05 12:07pm PST 
EVERYCAT is invited to the MOO BOO Christmas party!
[notify]

Bailey

The Mayor

Purred: Tue Dec 13, '05 12:11pm PST 
Mom just bought me some fresh nip today so I'm all psyched up. I haven't had it in awhile either. I am wrecked right now!!
MOOOOO BOOOOO!!
[notify]

Kitty

Bridge Kitty

Purred: Tue Dec 13, '05 12:12pm PST 
I just can't wait to show my EXTRAVAGANT MOO BOO holiday Sprit! MOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[notify]

Askem

You want me to- WHAT!!!!

Purred: Wed Dec 14, '05 7:28am PST 
I'm really getting psyched. I've been running in and out of my tunnel and telling Mom & Dad all about it. They say go for it and have a great MooBoo time. Yippee!!!
[notify]