GO!

Human Relations--HowYour People Talk

(Page 19 of 29: Viewing entries 181 to 190)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  [Last 10 entry]  
Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Sun Jun 18, '06 3:28pm PST 
bump
[notify]

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Sun Jun 18, '06 3:36pm PST 
Hi Squeakers!! Whats Up?!
[notify]

Furever my love

Purred: Mon Jun 19, '06 4:28pm PST 
*sobs* Oh Selket, why did you have to leave!
[notify]

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Mon Jun 19, '06 5:46pm PST 
Why!?!?!?!
[notify]

Furever my love

Purred: Tue Jun 20, '06 4:49pm PST 
At least they put her pic back. That's not quite the same, and it isn't my very favorite pic of her, but it's something.
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love

Purred: Tue Jun 20, '06 5:14pm PST 
And we can honor her best by continuing this thread.

Squeakers, Cheyanne, you both said you know the "no" word, but has your purrson ever tried communicating with you by thought and not words spoken?

Furever my love

Purred: Wed Jun 21, '06 5:45pm PST 
All the time. When she wants me to stop doing something, she pictures me in her mind, doing the opposite. Like if I am on the dresser, a place where I am not allowed, Mommy takes Sonya Fitzpatrick's advice and pictures me jumping off the dresser and staying off the dresser.
Sometimes it works. . . sometimes it doesn't. She's still a novice. The Pet Psychic she is not . . yet
[notify]

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Wed Jun 21, '06 7:06pm PST 
What do you mean Athena?
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love

Purred: Wed Jun 21, '06 7:32pm PST 
Tee hee, Squeakers, she may be sending you the picture of yourself jumping off the dresser, but maybe you just don't want to do it!!!

Chey, say, for instance: You are sleeping in another room and your mom wants you to come to her. Does she ever concentrate on you, picturing you coming to her in her mind? And did you ever come in that situation?

Edited by author Wed Jun 21, '06 7:35pm PST

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Thu Jun 22, '06 12:00am PST 
Haha! Thats cool! She just tryed it and it worked!! How awesome is that? But she still thinks she can control me HA!
[notify]

(Page 19 of 29: Viewing entries 181 to 190)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  [Last 10 entry]