1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Catalina

Purred: Sun Jun 10, '12 4:15pm PST 
31`40
[notify]

BRUCE (THE- BOSS)

Born to Run &- Born to Moo Boo

Purred: Mon Jun 11, '12 9:54am PST 
Great fun thread way to go we can't believe we haven't spotted it before laugh out loud

This is something that interests us because back in the early days of us being members we had some friends on here and Mum would meow with their Mom's on IM and email, Mum was always way out with the ages she imagined they were laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud they have a good laugh about it now though big laugh We were all surprised that the majority of the members were older rather than younger, by younger we mean teenage sort of age.

Mum fits the F 41-50 bracket, she is 43, she was 36 when we joined Catster laugh out loudlaugh out loudbig laugh

Beatrice- (Miss You!- '94-'12)

The very Beast- of all

Purred: Mon Jun 11, '12 12:09pm PST 
Our mom was a junior in college when she adopted me...and I have a birthday coming up in a couple of weeks. Enough said. shh wink

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Wed May 1, '13 11:55pm PST 
Old mommy is 61, old Daddy is 73, and Sister is gonna be 25 in 10 days. I have no idea how old my new pawrents are. I imagine 60's. Sister once had a friend in university who was engaged to a 43 year old when she was 21, and the dude's son was 18 at the time. They were engaged for 2 years, but there were problems, and needless to say, they are no longer together.
[notify]

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Mon May 13, '13 9:50pm PST 
i got my kitties when i was 20 years old and have had them for 8 years this summer.

i could have SWORN they were kittens just yesterday. time flys.
[notify]

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Thu May 16, '13 2:53pm PST 
I just turned 25 6 days ago. Gosh I feel older than dirt, then again, dirt is younger. laugh out loud
[notify]

Nika

Two-toned face- matches- personality.

Purred: Tue Oct 29, '13 5:44pm PST 
wave I'm in the D. Bracket (28 years old) however, my daughter (7) believes that SHE is Nika's mother and I am her aunt. How that works, I am not sure. laugh out loud
[notify]

Daigon

Tiny girl, tiny- peep voice.

Purred: Thu Oct 31, '13 9:56pm PST 
I'm a G girl. I will be 54 Thanksgiving. Right now I am being taught how to type by Coco Bean, one of my 17 felines.
[notify]

scooby

I'm a laid back- cool dude.

Purred: Fri Nov 1, '13 8:19am PST 
cat on moon our mum is in the last bracket 63 in January 2014 and I still have my post war ID card. laugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]

Maus: DB- #53!

Good old- fashioned lover- boy

Purred: Thu Nov 7, '13 8:29pm PST 
"D" here. wave
[notify]

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7