GO!

Catster moms age group

(Page 2 of 7: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Bumpurr

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Sat Dec 31, '11 2:37pm PST 
We thoughts ya meanty, the mentality age, mol, mol, mol. In real years, my mommy is well over 100 yrs old, she sailed with Capt Jack Sparrow, on the Black Pearl. laugh out loudbig laughwave
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Sat Dec 31, '11 4:10pm PST 
Mom doesn't mind admitting to 68 years. She's healthy, losing weight, setting up an exercise program for the first of the year and plans to be here for a long and wonderful time.laugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]

Nellie Married to Toby J

Purred: Sat Dec 31, '11 5:43pm PST 
my mom is in the c bracket soon to be in the d bracket. my mom is 25 years old she is almost 26

Edited by author Sat Dec 31, '11 5:46pm PST

[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Sat Dec 31, '11 6:54pm PST 
Mom's A G-at 53. But she's got a young heart. Ain't the age but the milage in the words of Indiana Jones. Daddy is 48. Mom robbed the cradle! smile
[notify]

Felix - In Loving- Memory

Felix the Lap- Cat

Purred: Sat Dec 31, '11 8:24pm PST 
Mom is F - 41-50. She hits the big 5-0 in February.

Oops, I probably wasn't supposed to reveal that last part! Hee, hee. laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Edited by author Sat Dec 31, '11 8:26pm PST

[notify]

Jack- Teagarden

Loving My- Furrever Home

Purred: Sun Jan 1, '12 10:24am PST 
Well, kids can certainly give funny answers about age. I do Living History presentations at a Plantation/Musuem near my home (as a vounteer). In November we had "Heritage Days" where local school children come to see demonstrations of cooking, spinning and weaving, etc. I work in the kitchen building, and had just finished explained how people cooked in an open fireplace, and remarked that when I was the age of the students (8-9) we did not have a microwave, dishwasher, etc. Then I asked if there were any questions, and a little boy raised his hand. His questions was "How old ARE you??" His teacher was horrified, but I laughed. I was dressed like a woman in 1810, I had a white cap on my head, which also showed some of my white hair. After all, there are many, many people who have NEVER lived without microwaves, cell phones, computers,cable TV, (and color TV) as well.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Guido the- Italian- Kitty db 115

Life is- CATZOWEY!

Purred: Sun Jan 1, '12 2:02pm PST 
Momma says 3 things never supposed tooza ask da Momma:
Age, Weight & checking account balancehappy dance
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Sun Jan 1, '12 4:24pm PST 
Dats so funnie big laughbig laughbig laugh & so troo!
[notify]

Ozzy

Eat it, break- it, make it- bleed

Purred: Sun Jan 1, '12 7:33pm PST 
My mama lady is 39. But she says "black don't crack" so nobody can tell. And since i'm black, i won't have to worry about looking old when i get to be her age.laugh out loud
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Sun Jan 1, '12 8:13pm PST 
smile Orange Ruffy. Our dad is 5 years younger than our mom too. Dad is 36 and mom is 41. big grin

(Page 2 of 7: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7