GO!

I'm new

Harry

Diva! I like- getting what I- want,always!

Purred: Tue Nov 22, '11 8:16am PST 
Hi my name is Harry I joined here a week ago but no-one seems to like me as I don't have any friends am I doing something wrong? I'm really a nice pussy!
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Tue Nov 22, '11 9:26am PST 
This is Delyte. Harry, you have to put yourself out a little. Follow some topics on the forums, make comments on things you and your person know about, even start a topic of your own. There must be something you are curious about. You will meet the cats eventually. Most of the traffic lately seems to be on Facebook, which is hard for us whose owners are not on there. Giant purrs to you from all four of us! cat on moon
[notify]

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Tue Nov 22, '11 11:17am PST 
Hi Harry: We sent you a Friends Request. Just continue to do this, post in Forums, start a new topic. Tell us about yourself. We see you come from Scotland. We have several kitties on CATSTER from England.

We live in South Louisiana, in a suburb of New Orleans. The weather is warm today, and we have the air-conditioner on. Hope it is cooler in Scotland. Thursday we will celebrate Thanksgiving....our meowmy is going to her cousin's house, but will bring back some food and we know we will get a taste of turkey.

The New Orleans Kitties

welcomewelcome

Edited by author Tue Nov 22, '11 11:18am PST

[notify]

Harry

Diva! I like- getting what I- want,always!

Purred: Tue Nov 22, '11 12:55pm PST 
Hi and thanks for the friend request, you have a lot of cats! lol. how do you cope with the cat hair? my Harry's hair is bad enough I wear it as an accessory. I see you have a maine coon cat I always wanted one, I think a MC will be my next cat..Ahhh the cat hair hahaha
[notify]