GO!

It is happening now.......

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Lillian

I get cuddles- 'on tap'......

Purred: Tue Oct 4, '11 5:35am PST 
Dear ones.....we hope that you are looking on my Facebook page.....I try to make it interesting for you and so does the Meouwmy.....

Frank (the Meouwmy's publisher) says that the Diary will be published by end October.....so now the Meouwmy is starting to think of places and people who will be willing to help her sell the book.....

She has thought of:

(1) Cat Magazines
(2)The Women's institute (as you know Auntie Miss Lillie is a member of the 'female cats' institute, so the WI is bound to want to help)
(3)local Newspaper
(4)local television
(5)local radio
(6)vet practices
(7)catteries
(8)gift shops
(9)charity shops
(10)bookshops

AND Amazon (if Frank will help her)

DEAR ONES.....PERHAPS SOME OF YOU MIGHT TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND GET THEM TO LOOK ON THE 'SUNDIAL' SITE (google 'Grandad Conrad' and you will find it) AND, PERHAPS, ORDER A COPY.....

Dear ones, you have (very often) been there for me, the Tambolina, Jim and the Grandad; there is not much that Auntie Miss Lillie needs so she hasn't asked for help before...BUT SHE IS ASKING FOR HELP NOW....

PLEASE, please go to the Sundial Press site and advance-order a copy of the Grandad's Diary.....

What else is there to say?

love you all

Auntie Miss Lillie
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Sat Nov 12, '11 9:16am PST 
Dear All on Catsters.........I know you are all a bit fed up with my Meouwmy...she keeps saying that her book is going to be published....soon...soon....soon.......

IT HAS BEEN PUBLISHED.....and it is, oh so beautiful......it is like a beautiful jewel.....totally black (front and back) except for the eyes....oh the eyes......please go to the Meouwmy's webpage at bit.ly/GrandadConrad or go to the GrandadConrad facebook page and look on 'info'....there is a link there.....

It is also on ebay and amazon....but the Meouwmy is finding that it is selling better in local up-market craft shops.......

Buy it if you can, please.....the profits will go to Cats' Protection....and it will make a wonderful, strange, little (slightly different) present for your meouwmy, your grand-meouwmy, your young girly-people or FOR YOU......

What else can I say......? Just do it if you can.....

Tambi (and Jan)

ps.....dear Lord Peter....!!! I am in it to.....!!! I am a star...!!! but I'll still let you kitty-kiss me a little 'behind the bicycle sheds'......!!!
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2