GO!

VERY DEAD...but WON'T GIVE UP.....!!!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
RADDY (my- heart's- darling)

I am still my- Meouwmy's- Beloved....

Purred: Fri Jul 15, '11 9:16am PST 
I wrote a heartfelt post to you all.....but I have lost it......

It is me, the Grandad, here.....

Baldly, what I was trying to say was.....

look at:

http://www.sundialpress.co.uk/Grandad%20Conrad%20home.html

I think the Grandad's diary is now going to be published by Frank, the Meouwmy's brother-in-law.....

Oh my friends.....look at the Grandad's home page for his book, and at the posts on Twitter and Facebook (if you can find them).....PLEASE HELP US....?

When (or if)my tale is published I will be able to sink back into the earth and become one with life in my death.....and the Meouwmy will be able to rest (a little)......

OOOOhhhhh...help please? What else can we say....

the Grandad
[notify]

Purred: Fri Jul 15, '11 9:20am PST 
'But, kitten-like, chases leaf skeletons in Autumn gardens, and ghost mice in ruined barns'......

Jan (oooohhhhh, I still miss him SO MUCH)
[notify]

Pete- Fountain

So happy to have- a safe and- loving home!

Purred: Fri Jul 15, '11 9:25am PST 
Jan: The New Orleans Kitties and I are VERY excited, we have never know the author of a published book.

We will look at the link this weekend when we can take time and enjoy it. Yes, Granda Conrad has a tale to tell, and now it will be known.

I can just picture him and Miss BooBoo riding the Mighty Merkel, and Miss BooBoo wearing Auntie Lillie's bonnet.

The New Orleans Kitties and Faye

P.S. Lord Peter sends many whisker kisses to the lovely Miss Tambolina
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Fri Jul 15, '11 9:49am PST 
Thank you so, so much, dear Lord Peter......and so many, many tiny, shy kittie-kisses to you, my love, from me.....

Your Tambolina

ps I KNOW that the Meouwmy is going to take me to the Groomers next Wednesday.....freaky or what? She has it in mind to grab me by the scruff and MAKE me behave, so that the Groomer can do me properly....!! THIS IS NOT FAIR....!!! She is so much bigger than I.....but I will think of SOMETHING....!!!

Dear, dear Lord Peter.....HELP THE GRANDAD...please?

Your loving Tambolina XXX
[notify]

Purred: Fri Jul 15, '11 9:58am PST 
The Grandad is on Twitter and Facebook as 'grandadconrad'...please try to find him and reply.....

Have to tell you that when I tried to get his email address from Sky (grandadconrad@sky.com), the lovely Scottish lady I was talking to said: 'you are telling me it is a dead cat??????'......but when I explained about the book and about Twitter and Facebook, she thought it was lovely.......

Please help me (help us).....

The Grandad
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Sat Jul 16, '11 5:54am PST 
Meouwmy Faye and my beloved Lord Peter.....you looked for the Grandad and you found him....!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU.......

Tambi......(love you Lord Peter)
[notify]

Purred: Sat Jul 16, '11 6:03am PST 
Oh Dear People and Pussycats.....THIS IS SO FUNNY AND SO HORRIFYING.....

I have managed (I think) to get my page on Facebook working BUT I am getting mixed up with a black gentleman called RANDY CONRAD......NNNOOOOOO....just my luck......!!!

Where do I go from here?????

Any thoughts?

Grandad Conrad
[notify]

~Purrcy ~- Meohmy

I AM- MARSHMELLOW CAT!

Purred: Sat Jul 16, '11 10:45pm PST 
acckk! Randy Conrad!
Isn't that awful!
this is exactly why mumma will not allow me to get facebook!
(watch out that Randy doesn't get -- you know...randy with you)wink
[notify]

Purred: Tue Jul 19, '11 7:55am PST 
PLEASE, PLEASE dear People and Pussycats....my Facebook page is taking off (ok.....only a little bit...!!) But if you all would look at my webpage or talk to me on Facebook (I'm not doing too well on Twitter)or phone me or fly on a magic carpet (or a Mighty Merkel) to the stars to meet me AND BRING ALL YOUR FRIENDS WITH YOU.....perhaps my tale would TAKE OFF and many oodles of pounds would be made for the poor-cats......

Give it a whirl? Please?

Grandad Conrad
[notify]

Purred: Tue Jul 19, '11 7:55am PST 
PLEASE, PLEASE dear People and Pussycats....my Facebook page is taking off (ok.....only a little bit...!!) But if you all would look at my webpage or talk to me on Facebook (I'm not doing too well on Twitter)or phone me or fly on a magic carpet (or a Mighty Merkel) to the stars to meet me AND BRING ALL YOUR FRIENDS WITH YOU.....perhaps my tale would TAKE OFF and many oodles of pounds would be made for the poor-cats......

Give it a whirl? Please?

Grandad Conrad
[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3