GO!

On a knife-edge......poor 'Jimmy Riddle'......

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Fri Dec 10, '10 9:11am PST 
Dear People and Pussycats......please look on the forum 'Rescue, Adoption and Happy Endings'.......the thread is called 'On a knife-edge - poor Jimmy Riddle'......

It may well be that Jimmy will become the Grandad's replacement (hope so)...BUT at present the only thing we are interested in is KEEPING HIM ALIVE IN THIS KILLING WEATHER.....he lives in our next-door neighbour's garage....PLEASE look on the other forum where I have put the thread.......

We are trying so hard to get him into the warm.....but are not sure what is the best thing to do.....

HELP US?

Jan and Tambolina

ps......I get Tambi in at about noon.......I don't want her to be out AT ALL in this weather, but I go to work (from 9.00am to noon) and it is up to Brian then whether she goes out or not.......

pps......many shy kittie-kisses from Miss Tambi to Lord Peter......hope he will see this.....
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Mon Dec 13, '10 10:57am PST 
Dear People and Pussycats....we need you.....truly we do...please do not leave us out in the cold......Jimmy Riddle is out in the cold....but (probably) he wants to be there.....I am doing the best I can for him.....but today he did not take his lunchtime food, or his teatime food.....I will go down to next-door's garage again about 9.00pm or 10.00pm.....Thursday the weather will become sub-zero again......

To be quite honest......I would be pleased if he has gone.....wandering on his way, or to the gentle arms of the Goddess.....I have SO MANY other problems.....BUT he is in my heart and I would be SO GRATEFUL if someone out there would send both of us some good wishes.....

That is all.....no more....just HELP US PLEASE.....

Jan
[notify]

Pete- Fountain

So happy to have- a safe and- loving home!

Purred: Mon Dec 13, '10 11:41am PST 
And Lord Peter sends kisses back to the lovely Miss Tambolina.

Jan, are you feeding the cat? This would certainly make him come closer to you. Are you able to pet him, or get near to him? What shelter does he have in the garage?

Sending MASSIVE amounts of purrs and prayers you get Jimmy Riddle.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Wed Dec 15, '10 7:47am PST 
Dear Lord Peter......kissy-kissy-kissy to you from (the very shy) Tambolina......and many thanks for your post.....

We are doing the best we can for poor Jimmy Riddle.....the cat-trap is out today and will be again tomorrow and Friday.....but he seems to be too 'fly' to be caught......he has been in the trap at least three times and just keeps coming out again....!!! hasn't been caught....!!!

The builders have started on next-door's garage, so goodness knows where he will go now he has been chased out of his safe-place in the garage roof....we have made a bed for him in our garage (if he can find it) and will try to get more materials to make it warmer......straw, etc.....

We will continue to do what we can, but the weather is going to become HORRIFIC from tomorrow....(cold and wind straight from the Arctic)......we will continue to do the best we can......I am becoming less frantic about him......I must just accept that what will be will be.....

Thank you for your interest.....
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Wed Dec 15, '10 9:36am PST 
WE'VE GOT HIM....!!! WE CAUGHT HIM IN THE TRAP....!!!

not sure what to do about him now.....he is very friendly, jumps on laps, does head bonks and dribbles....!!! I think he may be a she.....

I AM JUST SO HAPPY TO HAVE HIM/HER/IT OUT OF THE COLD......

Jan
[notify]

Steinem - In Memory

Let\'s see what- we can get into- to

Purred: Wed Dec 15, '10 12:38pm PST 
OH WOW!!!!

Jan, you're terrific. Good luck and Season's Greetings.

Steinem's Mom

happy dancehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Wed Dec 15, '10 2:20pm PST 
This is Delyte and the Grays. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need to look down there and figure out what you have! Neutered males still conform to the pattern of : whereas females will be a ; Sometimes there is so much fur that you can't see. If the kitty will let you, you should be able to feel his penis in the furry sheath.

Got any good ideas for a name if it turns out to be a girl? We've always liked the name Jemima, which has connotations in the US but is still a girl's name in Britain.

Purrs to you all now!
[notify]

kaya skye

not fighting my- demons-we joined- forces

Purred: Thu Dec 16, '10 3:30am PST 
Well, YAY!party What does this cat look like? I somehow missed that, any idea of kittycat appearance has passed me by in visions of kittycat shivering...post a pic on tambi's page? or make a page? How are the other cats taking the Space Invader?
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Thu Dec 16, '10 6:26am PST 
Thank you so much for your interest, people and pussycats......and, do you know, Terri, I never did say what Jimmy looked like....partly because I did not really know (I had never seen him close to before we caught him) and partly because all I could think about was a tramp-cat being lonely, out in the cold - I wasn't interested in what he looked like....

BUT, now, he is here in my office with me, sitting on a chair next to me....he is a tabby cat, with a white snout and a white bib, and four white feet....He is quite large, as big as Colin I would say. The odd thing is that he seems well fed, clean (his white bits are pure white)and very healthy....but I know FOR SURE that he is a stray and has been living in next-door's garage during the terrible weather.....
I have an appointment to take him to the vets tomorrow morning to be looked over....perhaps he is microchipped? He has obviously been a house cat.....he is very clean in his habits.....He is also so very loving and friendly and unafraid....

The other cats do not officially know he is here....well, Tambi does, 'cos I tried to introduce her to him.....but she hissed and spat at Jimmy so I took her away......

I don't know what we will do with Jimmy-Cat, I haven't looked any further ahead than the end of this coming round of vicious weather....but I think Brian has taken to him big-time...!!!

Still not sure if he is a she.....

I'll try to get a picture of him.....

Thank you all, so much.....

Jan
[notify]

Tambolina

Purred: Fri Dec 17, '10 7:36am PST 
Dear People and pussycats....more to tell you about Jimmy the Riddle......!!!

BUT I am putting it on the forum 'Rescue, Adoption, and Happy Ending'....... So, please look on there?

Jan and Jimmy

ps.....Miss Tambi is NOT AT ALL happy about her name being used in conjunction with stuff about Jimmy......she has, I am sorry to say, gone into a hissy fit....!!! And she so normally well-behaved....!!!

Jan
[notify]