GO!

Saying Goodbye.....

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Sat Sep 11, '10 6:27am PST 
Hi.....all my friends on Catsters......

I am gradually drawing away from Catsters......don't know why, for sure......partly because I have lost the sparkle....the furry family has gradually disbanded since the Grandad died and they have become just ordinary cats now....the magic has gone......so sad......

And also because I think I have worn out your interest, being too interested in myself and my own life and asking too much of you all.....so sorry.....

I am going to start trying to get into 'The Artist's Way' again (this, especially to Terri and Kaya Skye)....

Many kitty licks to you all......

This will probably be taken off as it is not good for Catsters....but, indeed, I think Catsters is a wonderful thing.....

All best regards to you......(and so, so many happy memories)

Jan
[notify]

Pete- Fountain

So happy to have- a safe and- loving home!

Purred: Fri Oct 8, '10 12:05pm PST 
Jan: You must do what you feel is best for you. You have my email address, so please keep me posted on the foster kittens. Look forward to photos. And please reassure Miss Tambolina that Lord Peter will be writing to here soon.

Love and Purrs,
The New Orleans Kitties and Meowmy Fayewavehug
[notify]

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Fri Oct 8, '10 2:05pm PST 
This is Delyte. Even though we hear from you frequently oof Catster, we do wish you would stay. No kitties are "just cats," and all your kitties have been wonderful additions to "Fake Cats" and Catster. We love to hear your stories [as well as hope they will be published in a more public venue.] Giant purrs to all of you from all of us!
[notify]

â™”Jeepurrs- Creepurrsâ™”

Her Royal- Majesty - off with his- head!!!

Purred: Fri Oct 8, '10 9:09pm PST 
awwwww Tambolina. I'm so sorry you that feel you must leave. The magic has not diminished at all...we just don't have Grandpa Conrad in the flesh. Surely he is a strong enough angel to come through the ectoplasm and speak to us?
Hoping you will reconsider.
Yours~
Ms Jeepie Creepie
[notify]