GO!

Does anyone have a chrismas costume yet...?

Brittney- Spears

Warrior At Heart

Purred: Sun Nov 22, '09 12:05pm PST 
Hehe... I got a chirsmas costume as a 'very early' chrismas present. Im dressing up as a reindeerlaugh out loudlaugh out loud. This might be the only costume I enjoy wearing..
Do you have a chrismas costume?smilekitty
[notify]

Ariana

The Purr-incess!

Purred: Sun Nov 22, '09 2:58pm PST 
We have a Santa Hat, Reindeer hat and a red and white fuzzy collar to wear at Christmas time!
[notify]

Brittney- Spears

Warrior At Heart

Purred: Tue Nov 24, '09 11:24am PST 
Hehe coolsmile! My mofur said she'll dress me up as an elf next yearlaugh out loud. Im going to tell her I dont like dressing up as an elf!
[notify]

Coopurr

I still suck my- thumb...

Purred: Tue Nov 24, '09 1:05pm PST 
Meowmmy tried that costume thing for Halloween, and it was a disaster! I told her I'm never wearing clothes. Ever. Again. Period.
[notify]

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya !

Purred: Tue Nov 24, '09 8:47pm PST 
Well, Mom and I arrived at a compromise; I'll wear the Santa hat as long as she doesn't insist I wear the reindeer antlers.
way to go

churrah-has- left the- building.

senior citizen- ninja- kitty-mousies- MINE!

Purred: Wed Nov 25, '09 1:12am PST 
i'm RIDING my reindeer apollo...that way humans get the drama of antlers, and i get to fly without wings. i don't have wings yet. apparently i'm a big boy, it takes time, they're still evaluating...shrug

Edited by author Wed Nov 25, '09 1:14am PST

[notify]

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Wed Nov 25, '09 1:40am PST 
We were supposed to be in costumes for our Christmas card photo. Mum has been so crazy busy lately thought that we're not sure it will happen. Not that we're complaining... wink
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Wed Dec 9, '09 2:43am PST 
We're all going to dress as God intended us to--in fur. (Does PETA object to animals wearing fur?)
[notify]

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Wed Dec 9, '09 6:16am PST 
Same here Harvey........going "au natural" for Christmas, as we do the other 364 days of the year.

But meowmy does enjoy looking at photos of other kitties in Chrismtmas Costumes. She thinks the humans you own are VERY brave to dress cats and be able to take photos of them.

The photos on our pages of us wearing clothes are photoshopped by another CATSTER mom who did them for us.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Sassy

mystery poop!- who did it?

Purred: Mon Dec 14, '09 10:22am PST 
Sassy has SAAAAAAAAAAAN-TA suit!!!!!
[notify]