1  2  3  4  5  6  
TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Sun Oct 4, '09 11:12am PST 
My mom is three cats over her limit too. laugh out loud

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Mon Oct 5, '09 5:02am PST 
I crossed the crazy cat lady bridge a long time ago laugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]

Freyja

You talkin' to- ME?

Purred: Mon Oct 5, '09 7:03am PST 
Our mom said she was almost there, but now we see she's two over. Hee hee, and I was the one that pushed her past for the next 12 years!
[notify]

Maxwell

All you need is- love

Purred: Mon Oct 5, '09 5:06pm PST 
Guess mom's got some more to go.....according to this system she is NOT certifiable...at least not yet! heehee laugh out loud
[notify]

BeBe

I'm just a- lover!

Purred: Mon Oct 5, '09 5:52pm PST 
I can only have 1.8 cats lol and I have 3 and a couple ferals I care for haha.

dancing
[notify]

Felix - In Loving- Memory

Felix the Lap- Cat

Purred: Mon Oct 5, '09 7:32pm PST 
Cool! I can have three more cats and still not be a crazy cat lady. Not sure I could convince Felix of that, though! laugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]

Elise

Future mother of- Grand Champions!

Purred: Tue Oct 6, '09 2:32am PST 
Small-scale at-home breeders usually have six or so permanent cats, and a litter that goes out for sale every half year or so (Maine Coons have litters averaging four to seven). At this point, I have six permanent cats and four kittens waiting for new homes.
[notify]

Hot Rod and- friends

Purred: Mon Oct 19, '09 4:55pm PST 
Okay, so if I am 60 and have 11 cats...I am crazy for sure. Nine are feral cats. Does that count?
[notify]

kaya skye

not fighting my- demons-we joined- forces

Purred: Wed Oct 28, '09 9:53pm PST 
lord, if we're counting ferals that we care for, i don't think the human lifespan is long enough for me to EVER be under the CCL limit...thinking (caring for 3, possibly 4 right now...the cast sort of rotates. and those of you who care for ferals know what i mean by "possibly 4"...the big battlescarred tabby guy is around so much i have to suspect that he's getting some of the kibble, but he's not going to let ME know it...)
[notify]

Elise

Future mother of- Grand Champions!

Purred: Sun Nov 29, '09 7:13pm PST 
I now have seven permanent cats and ten kittens getting ready to go to their new homes. And in a tiny Tokyo apartment! I do find, though, that keeping up with the litter boxes and food/litter expenses are sky-high (a 20-pound bag of kitten kibble costs around $40, wholesale, and only lasts around 2 weeks). Also, I tend to get sleepy in the evenings (probably due to menopause) and often skip playtime with my cats. That's bad news. If you can't give your cats individual attention, then you've got too many cats. On the other hand, there are some cats who PREFER having no individual attention, like one cat I had who spent six years in the closet (yes, she came out for food, water, and to use the toilet, but only when I wasn't around).
[notify]

(Page 2 of 6: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6