GO!

FREE AT LAST!

Miss Tiny- Burr Burr

Love and adore.

Purred: Tue Apr 14, '09 6:52am PST 
after 3 long months of being stuck in one room, Tiny, Angel, Sassy now have a giant 2 bedroom apartment with a looooong hallway to run down. the spare bedroom is at the end of a long hallway and they love to run from end to end. There is also a severl windows in eatch room, many with a tree in front of it for birds.

we are all so happy! they let us veiw several apartments in the complex (they are all diffrent) and this one dosnt have all the nice new updated stuff, but it had the most windows and veiws of feilds and trees (not brick walls or parking lots) so we took it.

spoiled cats? yeah. but happy cats. had to share.
[notify]

Charmaine- Neville

Hey Dawlin!!!!

Purred: Tue Apr 14, '09 7:11am PST 
Dear Tiny, Angel, Sassy and Miss Tiny:

Thanks for sharing the good news!!! We know how you feel.....after living in a FEMA trailer for a year and a half, we moved into a two bed-room town house in November, 2007. It was SO much fun running up and down the stairs, and we have glass doors to the patio and windows as well to look out.

Enjoy your new place.....

Happy Purrs - The New Orleans Kitties,
Charmaine Neville, Emma Barrett, Louis Armstrong, Benny Grunch, Pete Fountain and Buddy Bolden

P.S. We are spoiled cats too.....but ALL the cats on CATSTER are spoiled!!!!.....MOL....MOL...cheer

Edited by author Tue Apr 14, '09 7:14am PST

[notify]

kaya skye

not fighting my- demons-we joined- forces

Purred: Tue Apr 14, '09 12:13pm PST 
many many concatulations to tiny, angel and sassy! (and their human)cheerdancingcheerdancingcheer
i think you made the right choice. amenities are nice, but a good view is priceless. we were forced to move last year (electrical fire) and instead of a backyard with a garden and a view of the park we have a barren rectangle of a backyard (haven't planted anything yet) and a view of the complex basketball court. confused we ALL miss the bunnies that play in the park, not just the kitties...cry
SO happy for you all!!! hug
[notify]

Izadore- (Izzie)

Always make it- look like the- dogs did it

Purred: Tue Apr 14, '09 1:38pm PST 
At least Kaya and Shyloh don't have to mow the lawn anymore! dancing
[notify]

the kaya- skye &- shyloh paige

mutant twincats- of michigan

Purred: Tue Apr 14, '09 9:12pm PST 
thinking true, wiz of iz-which improves our chances of staying on line this summer! way to go

(from kaya: i MISS my mutant twin...cry )
[notify]