GO!

Happy spring, Evfurcat!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
rhymon- pearle- hedges-come- home

i demand a- shrubbery!!!

Purred: Fri Mar 20, '09 6:39pm PST 
a strange thing happened today...i was being brushed with the wire comb, after mommy had used the deshedder, and...i fell ASLEEP! shockred faceshock I AM MORTIFIEDred face
[notify]

Marzipan

The sweetest- little brat :)

Purred: Fri Mar 20, '09 9:07pm PST 
Thanks, Izzie! That"s so sweet! smile
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Fri Mar 20, '09 11:28pm PST 
Yes, indeedy, it is spring here in Tokyo too, which means winds from Siberia, but I no longer have to put on the heater. We are at about the same latitude as Washington, D.C., and therefore have very mild winters. Usually, we have snow once or twice in January or February, but not this year. Global warming.
[notify]

Gracie

I'm the baby,- gotta love me!

Purred: Sat Mar 21, '09 1:51am PST 
We've lost our coat and attempted to put on a new one three times already. In late February we had a cold snap, followed by unseasonably warm weather, another cold snap where it rained almost 3 days straight, and now it's in the high 70s. Mom says she could probably stuff a couple of pillows with the fur that the Roomba is scooping out of the carpet daily (n.b.: we also get brushed daily, or this apartment would be infested by loose cat hair).
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Sat Mar 21, '09 2:56am PST 
Marzipan--this has nothing to do with spring, but I looked at Pebbles' page, and could sense the bond between you. I also have problems with mobility, but nothing that a service dog could help. (Thank goodness I got my hip operations and no longer need crutches--although I still use a cane.) You are lucky--and that may sound strange to anyone who doesn't have mobility problems, but for someone who does, it makes sense.
[notify]

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Sat Mar 21, '09 4:16am PST 
Hello to my Pretty Suey. Glad things are cooling off "Down Under". Oh, my meowmy wants to know how the new foster kittens are doing? We are all purring and praying that they get better. Of course, we will be checking your blog for photos.....

Sending Whisker Kisses,
Your Benny
[notify]

♥- Suey- ♥

Loved

Purred: Sat Mar 21, '09 4:29am PST 
wave Benny!

The cooler weather definately makes it better with the kittens. When it is steamy, those litterboxes take on a life of their own!silenced

The new kits and mama are doing well, and settling in. Speaking of smells, it is interesting how different the smell in the room with the mama is. The other kitten room smells like cat food, litter and general kitten stuff. The other room, and the kitties, has a really sweet smell. I guess it could be the mama's milk?

And Benny, we have videos of the kits up, too winkbig grin http://foreverfoster.com
[notify]

Marzipan

The sweetest- little brat :)

Purred: Sat Mar 21, '09 5:14pm PST 
Thanks, Harvey! I appreciate the kind words!

We went to our annual fundraiser for CPL (Pebbles' school) today and now Pebbles is konked out on the floor next to me snoring loudly --we're doing laundry and trying to take it easy this evening.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2