GO!

We all won ribbons!!!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Izadore- (Izzie)

Always make it- look like the- dogs did it

Purred: Tue Mar 17, '09 6:47am PST 
I rescued Izzie at 12 weeks. He already had SUCH a personality and was big enough to run fast enough away from my Husky/Shepherd when she felt like chasing him. But, I also dealt with many potential adopters who would only adopt a little kitten and wouldn't even look at anything older than 2 or 3 months. I learned you can't sway people like that.

I'll send a mailing box for whichever of the Weird Sisters you want to send...wink
[notify]

The- Magnificent- Seven

We all found- homes!

Purred: Tue Mar 17, '09 6:50am PST 
Aw, Izzie, that's sweet of you.
cloud 9
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Wed Mar 18, '09 2:14pm PST 
Congratulations to all of you. Meowma wants to know if you could fly to Georgia, uSA for a cat show next month. She plans to attend and would love to see you there.
[notify]

Charmaine- Neville

Hey Dawlin!!!!

Purred: Wed Mar 18, '09 2:31pm PST 
Good idea Boo Boo, then Harvey's mom could bring all the kittens and they could adopt people!!!!

And, since we live in Louisiana, and its not THAT far from Georgia, they could come and visit us New Orleans kitties and our meowmy promises she will NOT kiss you when she meets you, Harvey's mom....

Charmaine Neville

Edited by author Wed Mar 18, '09 2:32pm PST

[notify]

Izadore- (Izzie)

Always make it- look like the- dogs did it

Purred: Wed Mar 18, '09 5:44pm PST 
You might not kiss her, but if you invite me and the Gang here at The Zoo, I DEFINITELY will. Why should Breeder Daddy have all the fun???? thinkingdancing
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Thu Mar 19, '09 4:54pm PST 
It was a pretty clumsy kiss.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2