GO!

Mr Buddy Bolden!! Who are you?

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Fri Mar 13, '09 10:28am PST 
Dear Sir

I understand that you are residing in the Foo Foo household.....who are you? Are you a relative of Lord Peter and Lady Emma or just a friend? As I am a delicately nurtured ladycat I should not speak to you until we have been formally introduced......but I am VERY curious about you........

Could you get Lord Peter or Lady Emma to introduce us......?

I hope you enjoy yourself on Catsters.....it is very diverting.......

Grandad Conrad is always on the look out for cats who would like to work for Conrad Mousepies Inc.....do you have any skills or abilities that would be useful?

Your very curious and interested friend

Miss Tambolina
[notify]

Buddy Bolden

Happy Cat

Purred: Fri Mar 13, '09 11:03am PST 
Dear Miss Tambolina:

At the present time, I think it would be safe to say I a more of a guest in Lord Peter's home, rather than a permanent resident.

I take my meals in the house, and all there have kindly allowed me to play with the many, many cat toys and even to sleep in the bed with their meowmy......I did this for the first time on Wednesday night, and again last night. The welcome here has been so warm, it may indeed turn into my permanent residence.

May I say I look forward to meeting you and the rest of your family when we have the "Picnic at the New Orleans Kitties Country Home". And as for a position at Grandad Conrad's Mousepie Factory......you honor me dear lady, since I have not had the pleasure of meeting you in person. May I have some time to consider this offer, I wish to speak with Lord Peter and Baron Louis to get their feelings on the matter.

Trusting this missive finds you and your family in good health,
I remain
Buddy Bolden
[notify]