GO!

Kitty IQ?

(Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 57)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
kaya skye

not fighting my- demons-we joined- forces

Purred: Sun Mar 1, '09 2:40pm PST 
i once had a dog that was so dumb whenever he...um...experienced air loss, to be delicate about it...would spin around and bark, trying to figure out where that noise had come from. he was a sweet boy, but not the sharpest tack in the box.
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Sun Mar 1, '09 4:04pm PST 
Meowmy's late, great brother and sister duo may have been intellectually challenged . When Meomy "passed air," they would ANSWER. They apparently thought she was "communicating" with them by making noise. Har!
big laugh
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Sun Mar 1, '09 4:13pm PST 
Meowma has seen dogs look for the 'source' too, especially her step-Boxer, Raisin... it's too funny, especially when they do it when they are asleep, and jump up with a start! Harvey, when I first started my medicine, I had a gas problem, and Meowma swears that I was trying to be extra cool when I let one, asking for chin schatches and tummy rubs like nothing ever happened. It might have worked to cast blame elsewhere except there's no one here but the two of us. (Hmmm, there might be SOME use for the new kitty Meowma keeps threatening me with)
[notify]

kaya skye

not fighting my- demons-we joined- forces

Purred: Sun Mar 1, '09 8:14pm PST 
i swear, booboo...kaya does the same thing. she cuddles up to me, purring and...leaking air. big laugh i'm like...thanks for sharing, kitty! my roommate thinks maybe her tummy is upset and she's asking for sympathy-but you might be right. she's creating a diversion...thinking
[notify]

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Mon Mar 2, '09 12:10pm PST 
Well,

due to their current diet, Boris and Gracie do not have any gas problems (insofar as smell goes, at least)... But if we're talking Boris when he first came home to us as a kitten? Well, his tummy clearly didn't agree with the IAMS he had been eating, since he would uh... let some air lose that was spectacularly aromatic. The one and only URI he had when he was six months old made antibiotics necessary, which complicated the problem: for about 10 days Boris had the stinkiest, most flatulent air exchanges I've ever had the misfortune of witnessing, and the events occurred about 3-4 times a day. I'll never forget the one time he was laying on the bed with us (me and the consort) being petted and purring, and then he let one lose that was so bad the humans cleared the room in a hurry. No sooner we get to the next room that we hear Boris meowing his "want attention" mewl. big laugh He was probably like "Wait, come back! I didn't mean it, honest!". But my husband and I looked at each other and went "No way I'm going back in there, you go!". big laugh big laugh
[notify]

rhymon- pearle- hedges-come- home

i demand a- shrubbery!!!

Purred: Mon Mar 2, '09 3:56pm PST 
from intelligence to flatulence...let there be no boundaries to our spirit of scientific inquiry...dancing
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Mon Mar 2, '09 11:39pm PST 
Actually, cat flatulence had never been a problem here. MINE has, MOL. It's more the noise than the odor, but the cats definitely react. Maybe I should stay away from Science Diet???
laugh out loud

dog So, why don't we have a Stinky Smiley emoticon?
[notify]

(Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 57)  
1  2  3  4  5  6