GO!

Fake Cats? Huh?

(Page 7 of 811: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Tue Apr 15, '08 10:12pm PST 
Oh, at our house, we get Chibi to do all the typing for us. She may not have opposable thumbs, but she really knows how to hunt and peck, and she's a better speller than our Meowmy, who is caught between several languages and verbally-challenged. laugh out loud
[notify]

Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Wed Apr 16, '08 7:25pm PST 
Yep, I meant that I can get pretty scrappy if the humans try to put stuff on me. Right now momma is trying to harness train me. I hate it. I become pretty miserable even though all she is doing right now is putting it on me, playing with the cat charmer, giving me treats and then taking it off. confused

And Eddie, mom says I am a dog trapped in a cat's body. But she's wrong. A dog would never devise a way to open cabinets with their paws.

Edited by author Wed Apr 16, '08 7:28pm PST

[notify]

Dulci (In- Loving- Memory - you

Kitty's final- rest in a grove- of trees

Purred: Fri Apr 18, '08 2:54pm PST 
Izzy, my mommy used to hang out on "Yahoo.com" boards, and not only did people have fake accounts, they honestly would pick fights with themselves as alter egos, just to see who would be fooled.

Trolls are an intersting internet phenoma. big grin
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Sun Apr 20, '08 7:41pm PST 
Oh, no, we've just discovered that we're not cats...we're TROLLS. Okay, confession time...Harvey, Leila, Chibi, and Spot are really fourteen-year-old quadruplet sisters who live in Kalamazoo, Michigan, where we are math whizzes and baton twirling champions. The whole thing about us living in Japan (ha! betcha believed it, too!), Harvey becoming a Grand Premier with the CFA, Chibi having an upper respiratory infection...it was all lies, lies, and more lies! We feel a compulsion to live out other personalities through the Internet--we can't help ourselves, we've done it before (on Dogster, where we are a Cairn Terrier, a Whippet, a Rottweiler, and an Old English Sheepdog, respectively), and we'll do it again. Should we seek professional help?
shrug
[notify]

Sophia Marie

I be a princess.- No touch! Just- admire

Purred: Mon Apr 21, '08 10:06am PST 
I'd not bother with the professional help till you start turning full time into DOGS.

anyone who wants to be a dog needs professional help!

I've said this before but as the "typist" of my 3 "alter egos", i do find that different commens, and different "voices" of myself come out depending on which cat is the author.

Dulci is almost always serious.
Horus is a silly butt.
and the Interloper, Sophia Marie is just "stupid" and "cute". (she is the one i use "LOLspeach" with most often, cause it suits her. hehehe
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Mon Apr 21, '08 12:27pm PST 
Actually, we are not quadruplet sisters. The quads are trolls of Sharleen, who actually IS 14 years old, a math whiz, and a baton twirler. Sharleen's father teaches Sanskrit and Indian studies at the university in Kalamazoo, and her mother is a nationally-acclaimed quilt artist who is famous on her series of quilts on the theme of serial killers and cold case crimes. Sharleen is homeschooled and very lonely. Because of severe allergies, she is unable to have any pets, hence her Dogster/Catster addiction...Wow, this could go on and on.

Yes, I have different voices as well:
Harvey is an egotistical doofus who likes to fool around on threads like this one.
Leila is prim and lady-like, and enjoys discussing questions relating to breed ("What breed am I?" ).
Spot is focused on food.
Chibi zeroes in on illness and medication.

I am also getting seriously weirded out by this having to refer to myself in the third person thing ("my Human," "Meowmy," etc.). laugh out loud
[notify]

Sophia Marie

I be a princess.- No touch! Just- admire

Purred: Mon Apr 21, '08 1:30pm PST 
Where I get into trouble is expecting my cats to know or respond to something I wrote in their diaries or on the boards.

"horus, I bragged about you on the page, but you were so mean to me in your Diary. why aren't you nicer to me in the diray".
[notify]

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Mon Apr 21, '08 2:50pm PST 
What? Don't you let them read what you're writing about them on Catster? big grin
[notify]

Chibi

Proud mother of- the Gang of- Four!

Purred: Mon Apr 21, '08 3:50pm PST 
Psst...Sharleen was the one who posted the enema question.

Edited by author Mon Apr 21, '08 3:51pm PST

[notify]

VIJAY

Master- Fiend

Purred: Mon Apr 21, '08 11:06pm PST 
Figured that out some time ago, Chibi.

Oh well.

As you say in the twelve steps:  apologize to those you may have offended...
[notify]

(Page 7 of 811: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]