GO!

I've just lost my best friend Gingerbread

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Purred: Tue Jul 29, '14 9:42am PST 
Hi Readers
Unfortunately I have just lost my best friend Gingerbread on Sunday 27th July 2014. I would like to share my story with you about Ginge (for short) as I feel her short life was so fulfilling and full of love that it would be sad not to share and remember her.
She came into my life nearly 3 years ago as a kitten to a family which lived a Shar Pei (Lucky) a Russian Blue (Misty)) and a long hair tabby (Marmalade). Ginge being the baby soon developed a larger than life attitude and became the leader of her family. Everyone who met her fell in love with her amazing gift to let you know she was full of zest and she welcomed my visitors and took charge of their time while in my home. She was small in size wth the most striking features and would leave my guests wanting to come back for more. She slept under my blanket every night and never spent her time away from her family. I used to see her staring at my face with a content grin and the joy we both felt for each other, we both knew we were an item. She loved getting a pat or stroke and would lift her front legs to jump into her head stroke. She had a crokey voice and loved going for car rides. If I was leaving for the shops she wanted to come, if I walked to the mailbox she also came, if I cooked she would sit and watch then expected her share. I could go on and on with stories about Gingerbread thoughI will leave it as that for now as im still mourning her loss. Ginge was hit by a car and died instantly on Sunday and will be forever missed. Gosh, I was so blessed to have her in my life and her animal family are also missing her. Thankyou.
[notify]