GO!

Miss Annabell Lee...Nebelung?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Miss- Annabell Lee

Hi there, I am- Miss Annabell- Lee

Purred: Wed Nov 24, '10 3:14pm PST 
This beautiful long haired "BLUE" kitten with purple/pink fuzzy paw pads came to find us. She sure looks like a Nebelung and acts like a Nebelung. She loves to lay on her back and have her belly rubbed. she is very fussy about a clean litter pan. we have only had her about one week and she is starting to use the "toilet to go potty". We put a tray/dish under the set and she jumps up and uses it. we cut a hole in the center and she squats down to potty and then looks down at the water. We got her a stroller and lots of cute outfits. She likes being dressed/brushed/talked too...etc. We own a B&B so she is very socialized already from our guests. I was a groomer for over 25 yrs. and have never met a cat like her. I feel so blessed! I want to take her to a cat show.
[notify]