GO!

Lexi is a nebelung!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Lexi

Can we cuddle?

Purred: Wed Nov 10, '10 9:36am PST 
I foster kittens and(as you all know) it is IMPOSSIBLE to not fall in love with (so far) is Lexi. She was abandoned in a Petsmart parking lot and when I got her was COMPLETELY antisocial. Now she is the most loving kitten in the world. Well anyways, I was flipping through a cat breed book and saw a pic of a Nebelung that looked EXACTLY like Lexi. I did some research and located the "original" breeder of the nebelungs here in the US. I contacted her and sent her (many) pics. She told me that Lexi "Appears to be a showline Nebelung) and "Is exactly what a Nebelung should look like" She even asked if Lexi might be available in the future to breed from( she isn't btw- I had her spayed as soon as she was old enough)
[notify]