GO!

what does your nebelung like to!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Beast

nervous nelly

Purred: Wed Jun 10, '09 3:30am PST 
Tell me all the fond things!~kitty
[notify]

Ronon

I am Awesome and- I know it.

Purred: Thu Jul 23, '09 6:04am PST 
He likes to jump on my back when I'm bending over (doing laundry or dishes or whatever) and peer over my shoulder to see what I'm doing.

He loves to cuddle

Torment the dog...
[notify]

Misty

Meant to Be!

Purred: Fri Aug 28, '09 1:58pm PST 
Misty loves to chase her mice...little teardrop shaped furry ones with string tails....she fetches them and puts them in my shoe. She likes to sleep with us and pounce on our feet under the covers. She likes to EAT. She likes to follow us from room to room. She likes to be combed with a plastic multi-toothed comb especially on her head and by her tail. She likes to be patted but not particularly held. She likes children and visitors if they don't try to hold her. She likes to sit on her cat tree and look out the window. She likes to climb into boxes, bags, drawers and purses. She likes catnip and tiny bits of icecream. She likes to drink out of the sink.
[notify]

Purred: Wed Aug 8, '12 1:56pm PST 
One thing you can count on with our nebelung is that she will wake you up in the morning by gently pressing her paws into your leg or back until you notice her. Another thing she loves to do is lick my big toe! She's a great hunter as well!
[notify]