GO!

Please help keep a convicted animal abuser in prison!

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of cats. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4  
Miss- Elizabeth- Bennett

Looking for Mr.- Darcy

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 11:15am PST 
dancingcheercheerapplauseapplause YAY!!!!! It won't bring back those two cats the poor woman lost to this creature, but it will give her some peace of mind.

Thanks for sharing this good news!!!

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Lucy

Crazy like a- fox...

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 9:04pm PST 
cheer
[notify]

Lucy Nooner

Chatterbox

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 10:00pm PST 
Parole Denied!

Thank you all for signing this petition on behalf of the safety of all of us! I think we should start another petition for his next parole hearing in 2 years. He should never, ever receive parole.

I'm glad the victim and her surviving kitty can breathe a little easier tonight. Rest in peace, Mr. Frank and Piggy. little angel
[notify]

Penn & Teller

Masters of The- Multiverse

Purred: Wed Feb 16, '11 9:31am PST 
http://blogs.catster.com/kitty-news-network/2011/02/16/convicted-cat -killer-denied-parole/

Parole Denied!
[notify]

Minka...Litt- le Miss May- 2011

You can't catch- me!

Purred: Wed Feb 16, '11 6:58pm PST 
Thank you Lucy..we signed the petition...we hope he gets what's coming to him in prison...we don't normally wish harm on others...but in this case...we DO! Praying for Allie and Bridget...hope they can live in peace, although I know it will never be the same for them...
[notify]

Rusty

let no food bowl- be empty

Purred: Thu Feb 17, '11 3:02am PST 
I hope his cell mate is very very large and mean and really likes cats allot.
[notify]

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 36)  
1  2  3  4