GO!

JOIN WITH BEST FRIENDS ANIMAL SOCIETY AGAINST DOG FIGHTING

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of cats. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Thu Jun 14, '07 11:31am PST 
Follow this link to join in asking professional sports teams to do what they can to put an end to involvement in dogfighting among athletes.
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Thu Jun 14, '07 11:36am PST 
Grrr.... my computer is acting up, trying again

Follow this link to urge America’s major sports leagues to take immediate action to help stop participation and support of dog fighting by taking the following actions:

Announce policies condemning dog fighting as a horrifically cruel, illegal activity that will not be tolerated
Establish stiff penalties, including fines and suspensions, for any high profile athletes or league employee who associates in any way with dog fighting
Cooperate fully with investigations of athletes alleged to be involved in dog fighting
Cooperate with Best Friends and other animal welfare groups to promote ways to eradicate dog fighting
[notify]

pearl

did you say- 'meow?'

Purred: Thu Jun 14, '07 5:02pm PST 
thanks for the link- we signed and sent it along to our family to sign.

i was reading the article about it in sports illustrated the other day. if you ask me, there is no way vick's going to be punished as harshly as he should be. i wish the public had a say in what his sentence should be.
[notify]

pearl

did you say- 'meow?'

Purred: Thu Jun 14, '07 5:03pm PST 

i was reading the article about it in sports illustrated the other day. if you ask me, there is no way vick's going to be punished as harshly as he should be. i wish the public had a say in what his sentence should be.
[notify]

pearl

did you say- 'meow?'

Purred: Thu Jun 14, '07 5:03pm PST 

[notify]

Blade- (2000-2010)

BE RESPONSIBLE,- SPAY AND NEUTER!

Purred: Fri Jun 15, '07 5:10am PST 
We signed the petition Boxie.
Cod! You'd think these very priviledged, over-paid sports stars could find something more constructive to do with their spare time than torturing dogsshrug
[notify]

Emma Barrett

It\'s good to be- the Queen

Purred: Fri Jun 15, '07 8:44am PST 
Dear Boxie:

My meowmy could not find the link in your post. When searched for Best Friends Animal Society, the site did not show the info you mentioned. Would you mind posting it again?

NOTHING upsets our memowy and us than humans (and that's using that word rather than what memowy would LIKE to call them), abuse animals in such a way.

Thanks,
Emma, Louis, Benny Grunch II and their meowmy
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Purred: Fri Jun 15, '07 8:14pm PST 
You can copy and paste this...

http://network.bestfriends.org/petitions/detail.aspx?pn=4 &gu=stopbsl

or just click on the words 'this link' in my second post.

Thank you!
[notify]