GO!

PROTECT OUR KITTIES FROM ANIMAL RESEARCH LABS!

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of cats. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

Calypso

Calypso- Greek sea nymph

Purred: Mon Apr 23, '07 10:23pm PST 
As a pet owner and lover, the safety of my pets is paramount. Just this past weekend, my friend's two baby cocker spaniel puppies were stolen from his front yard...

This newly proposed law would enact safety and preventative measures prohibiting Class B dealers from selling lost pets, found pets, and stolen pets into animal research labs. It would remove the financial incentive that these people have to sell our pets for vivisection and other horrid research procedures.

Please support this law and sign the petition at the ASPCA's website. The safety of your cat may some day depend on it...

https://secure2.convio.net/aspca/site/Advocacy?cmd=display& page=UserAction&id=2167
[notify]

Coco

Cute Calico

Purred: Fri May 18, '07 2:25am PST 
sighned
[notify]

Micetto

Love me,squeeze- me,hold me!

Purred: Fri May 18, '07 10:06am PST 
This is outrageous...i signed and i will tell all my friends about it..isn't bad enough for a pet (and the owner!!) to be taken away from the family...but ending up in an horrible lab facility,that's beyond cruelty...we gotta stop this!!!!!!cryfrownconfused
[notify]

Cleopatra- (angel now)

I'm Cleo,the- ultimate lap cat

Purred: Fri May 18, '07 10:08am PST 
Signed..this is terrifying beyond belief...i can't even think about it!!
Thanks Calypso for letting us knowi hope many kitties will join this cause..
[notify]

Grisu'

If it looks- edible,eat- it!!!!

Purred: Fri May 18, '07 10:11am PST 
My mission in life is ending animal researches completely,so this really hit close to home...i signed and prayed that one day i won't have to read about it anymore...
[notify]

Eddy- (angel-cat- now)

You can call me- Eddy the- magnificent!

Purred: Fri May 18, '07 10:13am PST 
From the Bridge,my angel-heart goes out to these stolen pets and their owners...and to everyone who'll sign this petition...way to go
[notify]

♥- Shmeekie- ♥

Shmeekie- Princess

Purred: Fri May 18, '07 12:49pm PST 
This is a horrible thing!! Thank you for bringing this to our attention! My Mommy loves all animals and signed quite a few petitions while she was on the site and bookmarked the page so we can keep up on anything else that needs our signature!!
[notify]

Big Foot i- am an- angel-cat- now

Beware of all- humans and- Grisu'!!

Purred: Fri May 18, '07 5:23pm PST 
Signed,and what an horrible thing to do...i hope many more kitties at catster will pay attention to this and sign this petition..it's very important!!
Thanks Calypso!
[notify]