GO!

URGENT! Cat abuse video on YouTube.com

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of cats. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 1 of 42: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
♥- MadCat- Nikki♥

Her Magesty the- Cat

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 10:46am PST 
I was searching for funny kitty videos last night on YouTube and came across one labeled as "Singing Cat". It was basically someone pushing their cat into the ground so hard that it screamed. Then when the cat was quiet this "person" would hit it over and over in the head.
I reported the video as graphic violence but I see it is still up there this morning. You can find it by typing in "singing cat" in the search button. The "person" who uploaded it name is spiderhog73 and I think he calls it "My cat singing 4 American Idol"

What can I do about this? I reported it and it's still there!! I couldnt sleep last night thinking about this poor cat and all the kids who may watch this and imitate this behavior. PLEASE HELP!

Maybe go and report it too??
[notify]

Leida

Stats Cat

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 11:02am PST 
Oh that was just sick and awful. What a terrible person. I have membership of You Tube and I've flagged the video and posted a comment. I have also sent a message to this person telling him what I think of him.

cry Poor kitty - I hope he or she is ok. cry

Leida.
[notify]

Leida

Stats Cat

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 11:07am PST 
This needs to be removed from You Tube. Anyone could stumble across such an awful thing.

We need as many cats as possible to go to the video and flag it as inappropiate.

HERE IS THE VIDEO

Pass the information onto your groups and get as many members as you can to flag this video. That's what I'm going to do.

Come on cats - let's show some feline power here.

Leida.
[notify]

♥- MadCat- Nikki♥

Her Magesty the- Cat

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 11:20am PST 
Leida,

Thanks for posting a direct link to it, I don't know how to do that. That should help people find it easier to help report it.

I also let the good folks at dogster know about it too so they can help shut this video down.

I really want to go save that kitty. I want that kid put in jail. I didnt, couldnt, watch the whole thing and apparently the video got worse at the end. This makes me cry... I can't imagine.
[notify]

Snow (In loving memory)

Knothead/Freak

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 11:44am PST 
OMG!!!!!!! That poor cat. I reported it to youtube and the aspca in New York. I hope they find that person. I cant type here what my momma would do to that person.
[notify]

Diego

I'm bringing- sexy back

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 11:44am PST 
Nikki, that was horrible. We flagged it as well as leaving that guy a nasty message. He is a 16 year old boy. This is abuse and he needs help before he starts abusing people too. Poor kitty.
[notify]

George

The Treat- Stealer

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 11:49am PST 
Momma sent a link directly to the ASPCA in New York City. She looked at the posters location and it says he is in Harlem. Hopefully they can track this sick person down and save this cat. Where are his parents? Abuse breeds abuse this kid needs serious mental help.
[notify]

Shrimpycat

I kind of look- like Owen Wilson

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 11:54am PST 
I attempted to comment but I am not sure it went through. I also flagged it for violence. Thank you for alerting us. Disgusting.
[notify]

Grover

I'm not fat, I- have big bones

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 12:41pm PST 
That is horrible!!!! What a sick human being. As soon as Mom gets home from work we are having her flag that video and leave a message.
This is the way criminals get their start. Hurting those they feel they can dominate. Then they move on to other humans. I sure hope someone is able to find out who this is and do something about it. At the very least, get that poor kitty out of that house!!!
[notify]

Jasper

A little nut of- caffeinated- goodness

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 1:10pm PST 
Horrible...sickening....we couldn't watch all of it because the screams of that poor cat were so disturbing. We flagged it and wrote a nasty comment as well. I'm so glad someone reported this to the NY ASPCA. This person needs to be stopped and that cat needs a loving home.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 42: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]