GO!

Woman

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of cats. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Boots (In Loving Memory)

I went to the- brige on- September- 17,2007

Purred: Sat Jun 2, '07 4:45pm PST 
They need stiffer punishments for all wrongs but they don't the govermant these days gahh. No offense to LAW INFOCERS. If my girl was the boyfriend she would kill her nobody gets away with harming me and the other pets at our house
[notify]

Captain (RIP- 2006-2010)

Captain Cook

Purred: Sat Jun 2, '07 6:38pm PST 
...wow. Some people really don't appreciate life and the amazing gifts it offers..be it human or animal.

cry
[notify]

Nuk Anuk

Couching Tiger

Purred: Sun Jun 3, '07 9:55pm PST 
Sick sick sick.

Our stomaches turn every time we hear of a new reported animal cruelty incident (and I don't know if the media is simply reporting more about them, or if they are on the increase)

I can't believe the complete disregard for life, that people can show.
The complete soul-coldness that some people can have and their *disposable* attitudes toward animals is just disgusting.
It breaks our hearts.

I would like to see some real deterrent to such actions of animal cruelty.
Not just a penalty fine and/or jail time.
But how about? whatever cruelty a person commits on an animal is *implied* permission for that person to recieve that same treatment to themelves.

I know, that's harsh - but it would make the "stab the duck with the pencil, put the kitten on the grill, in the washer machine, or the puppy in the microwave" types think twice, if they knew the same would happen to them.

I'm sure Taag and Sweets with their more gentle world views would never advocate this.

But such cruel treatment of animals MUST stop, and I'm not convinced that the human mind that thinks it's ok to torture or kill an animal can ever be 'rehabilitated' back to sanity.
[notify]

Prince Tai

Bow to me,- foolish mortals!

Purred: Tue Jul 3, '07 7:55am PST 
Wow... Antoher person who should be slated for Throgmorten attack, my new punishment for animal abusers. Throgmorten is form this book I read, he is fond of shredding people who want to hurt him/his humans.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2