GO!

Woman

This is a forum to discuss legislation and legal matters pertaining to the rights and welfare of cats. Please remember to counter ideas and opinions with which you don't agree with friendly and helpful advice and responses.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Madge- (R.I.P)

Was loved by all- <3

Purred: Tue Feb 6, '07 8:27am PST 
Anyone heard about this...

'A woman who killed her boyfriend's cat by putting it in a washing machine after an argument was given a four-month suspended prison sentence on Monday.'

so cruel! cry
[notify]

Persephone

A model in a- Cats body

Purred: Sat Mar 10, '07 1:41pm PST 
Ugh! I'd shove her in a dryer.
[notify]

♥Madd- y- McCatterson

Slappin- beagles.......it- 's what I do.

Purred: Sat Mar 10, '07 9:31pm PST 
What is wrong with people? That is horrible. I hope the boyfriend pressed charges and did not take ehr back.
[notify]

Bambi

Little Woman

Purred: Fri Jun 1, '07 12:34am PST 
red faceThey should have given her 20 years, sick freak.red face
[notify]

Baby

Princess Baby

Purred: Fri Jun 1, '07 4:57am PST 
They have to start cracking down on animal abusers. My mommy thinks there should be a mandatory sentence of 10+ years in prison along with community service in an animal shelter for those that do such things to poor animals. How can people be so cruel?! Don't they have a conscience?!
[notify]

Emma Barrett

It\'s good to be- the Queen

Purred: Fri Jun 1, '07 7:10am PST 
How sick.....my meowmy said she hopes there is a special place in Hell for everyone who abuses ANYONE who abuses a child, an elderly person or ANY animal.

Purrs for the ower of that cat, who at least is now at the Rainbow Bridge, and nobody or anything can hurt him/her.

Emma, Louis and Benny
[notify]

Mickey- (Angel- Dreamboat- #22)

Bigger is better

Purred: Fri Jun 1, '07 10:16pm PST 
I must say I agree with the previous posts. Cruelty just makes me sick! I don't know how anyone could do that! Charges should be pressed and stiffer animal cruelty laws are needed!
[notify]

Jubilee

Princess- Prettypants

Purred: Sat Jun 2, '07 12:31pm PST 
How horrible! I don't care how mad she was at her boyfriend, that is just sick, sick, sick behavior.

Jeez, I hope that couple doesn't have any human kids! That woman should be forcibly sterilized so that she can't endanger a child, not to mention kept far from animals for the rest of her life (unless maybe she's eaten by hyenas or something ... that would be okay).

Edited by author Sat Jun 2, '07 12:35pm PST

[notify]

Finnigan and Cannoli

Purred: Sat Jun 2, '07 2:51pm PST 
Just goes to show how lax lawmakers are in Wales! The English woman who did the same thing was sentenced to six weeks, the least they could do is give her a psychiatric eval and a lifetime ban!
[notify]

Elsa Peach

Detective Elsa!

Purred: Sat Jun 2, '07 4:20pm PST 
What a sicko! I agree, someone should push her in a dryer! They do need stiffer punishments for animal abuse, it is just way too lax!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2