GO!

She never peed on bed before ... now every day!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Nunguni- (Nooni)

Purred: Sat Feb 20, '10 12:59pm PST 
In same spot! I've posted a query for answers, but figure to try wherever however.
All started, we think, when American Nutrition stopped making our litter, Natural Harmony.
Our 6-year-old Maine Coon Salem has adjusted fine, it appears, to the ExquisiCat paper fragrance-free pellets. Much darker, but works as well if not better.
Nooni, our 14-year-old Korat, however, about same time began peeing on bed, once a day - no where else. Not every day to start, but now is.
Took her to vet to see if anything else going on (seemed to be walking a bit odd) and found a bacterial infection, gave her a shot a week ago.
In recent days, though, it's up to once a day. Having to close the door to a room they enjoyed lazing and sunning in the window for before.
Deb, my wife, is tired of daily sheets laundry. Only advice to vet is: Come back in for a $$$ re-check. Uh, no. So we found Catster!
Any clues folks?
[notify]

Purred: Tue Jul 30, '13 7:47am PST 
My Maine Coon cat did this. I think she did it because it was payback to me for something she didn't like, like being left alone too long. The male tuxedo cat has also done this. Only happened once or twice. I washed everything and gave them more attention and everything has been fine since.
[notify]