GO!

Are me and shadow the only korats on here?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Nyah

Little Princess

Purred: Sun Feb 24, '08 11:30am PST 
Hello anyone here? is there only me and shadow here?
[notify]

Shadow

Snugglebug

Purred: Sun Feb 24, '08 11:31am PST 
Ya are we?
[notify]

Toby

Bubba, Tobster

Purred: Wed Mar 12, '08 2:45pm PST 
Trriemew.
We're sorry to hear our friends are no longer with us. My mom won't let me outside to get close to the cars that speed by our house. Even if we are in the country and no to many go by at a time. My sister before I came to Moemas wouldn't stay inside and she got hit by a truck. She won't let that happen to me and my buds: Morris and Dusty.

I'm a Korat or so Moema thinks. I have short fur and my eyes have turned green in the last two years. My face has the nose and eye charateristics of a Korat. Therfore, I have delared myself a Korat. The silver in my coat along with the shading of grey smokey shadow also indicates my association with Korats.

How are you doing these days. Have you found another snuggle bug to cuddle with? I hope you Mom and Dad have it in their hearts to let you have an indoor kitty.
Take care, and create good days for yourself.
Love,
Toby, Korat out here.
[notify]

Nyah

Little Princess

Purred: Thu Mar 20, '08 1:31pm PST 
Greetings it is nice to know there are more korats then just us
[notify]

Little Guy

I am because I- am!

Purred: Tue Apr 15, '08 10:20pm PST 
Hi there! My human is sleeping, so I thought I'd drop in and say hello. wave

See ya 'round!

Little Guy
[notify]

Sable - ~Love you- Always~

Ride the Wild- Wind

Purred: Fri Jun 27, '08 3:03pm PST 
My meowmy thinks I might be. She was reading a Cat Fancy issue about Korats and I fit EVERYTHING in the Korat standard regarding temperament. The posters in the pull out section of that issue looked literally EXACTLY like me! It was so weird!
[notify]

Annabelle

Roly-poly baby- kitty!

Purred: Thu Aug 21, '08 9:03pm PST 
I'm a Korat as well! smile
[notify]

Lucy Louise

Purred: Thu Sep 25, '08 11:13am PST 
My vet says she thinks I'm a Korat! Hello out there!
[notify]

Tiger

Purred: Mon Dec 8, '08 7:51pm PST 
Hi,I am a Korat! I would love to here from more Korats.
[notify]

Jasper - 9/2/05-8/19/- 10

I am so special!

Purred: Mon Apr 13, '09 12:28pm PST 
Meeeeyow! I am here too! I had a bad story. My brother and I were left behind when a cat breeder lost her lease to her home and we had to go to the shelter. I was so scared. My brother got adopted before me, so I felt so alone! But then my meowmy came in and held me. I wanted to get away at first, I was scared, but Meowmy held me and talked to me and took me home.( After I went to the vet!) Now, I have my own level of the Cat Tree and meowmy puts me in the stroller and takes me for walks!
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2