GO!

New to Catster, new to cats, have some questions!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
♥Sam

Purred: Mon Jan 13, '14 12:39am PST 
laugh out loud She sounds sweetbig grin
[notify]

♛ Arwen- ♛

MEOW.

Purred: Tue Jan 14, '14 10:05am PST 
She is sweet, she meowed at me to get up this morning for a long time. I layed there and ignored her and got up when she was quiet. She demanded her wet food, then settled down next to me on the couch. She really doesn't go off and sleep on her own ever, she always needs to be near or on me.laugh out loud I don't mind, I love it!cloud 9

She got her first and probably last bath yesterday. My mom smokes and I could smell it in her fur. I'm allergic to it so I wanted to wash the smell off. She HATED IT, but she smells much better now! I cranked the heat in the bathroom and left her alone in there to calm down and dry. I gave her some treats, I think I am forgiven.laugh out loud
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2