GO!

chew toys?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Miles

Curiosity is the- key.

Purred: Tue Oct 15, '13 1:42pm PST 
My 8 month old kitten Miles has a serious chewing issue. He prefers dense foam (my gardening Crocs are now total garbage)and thick plastic, but will also destroy cardboard boxes. He doesn't eat it (I've been checking his stool just in case), just chews it up and spits it out all over.

This is the first kitten I've had that won't stop chewing. The vet says his teeth look great, so no dental issues. Do they make chew toys for cats? Any suggestions?
[notify]

Merlin - An Angel- Forever

*Poof*

Purred: Tue Oct 15, '13 5:02pm PST 
Maybe your cat is bored? thinking Bored cats will sometimes chew on things shrug Make sure to have plent of playtime smile

Petstages makes dental toys for chewing and playing with: http://www.petstages.com/our-products/Cat/Dental

You can also try the rubbery Kitty Kong You don't need to fill it with treats/food as suggested.
[notify]