GO!

Abendigo

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Mordecai- Sabestain

I\'m a tough guy- - shh no I am not

Purred: Sun Jul 7, '13 6:51pm PST 
Hello! It's been a long time since I've had a true kitten (my last few were 7+ months). So I'm mostly jut asking for any kitten advice! I know basic kitty things as my tribe consists of 5 others. Also, he has a really bad diarrhea issue. The vet says it's because he was loaded with worms and put him on a de-wormer, does this sound right? My regular vet had a four day weekend for the fourth so he had to go see a random vet. I don't trust "random" vets because I don't know them. :=)

Long story short on this little guy is that I went in for an interview July 5 and a kitten was found and I took him home. The next day I took him to see a vet and they bathed the dirty little guy and said he had worms and fleas, and that he is malnourished.
[notify]