GO!

Sleeping at night?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Phoebe

Purred: Sat Jun 15, '13 7:41am PST 
So our kittens are about 8 weeks only now and haves lots of energy. We are very glad we got two, because they wear each other out. But at night it is quite hard because even though we will play them till they will just sleep threw the toy sounds and are just passed out. But by 5 A.M my little female is wakong her brother up to play. I sleep threw it most of the time but my poor boyfriend can't. Is there anyway to make them sleep longer? Or will they grow out of this?
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sat Jun 15, '13 1:50pm PST 
They may adjust to your schedule, but cats are early risers. You might try giving them a snack before they go to sleep - that may help. Is there a safe room where you could put them together where they won't get into trouble? You could try to leave some self-play toys or a food maze or the little food dispenser toys to keep them occupied. They are just like little kids - up early to watch cartoons!laugh out loud
[notify]