GO!

HELP!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Purred: Mon Sep 3, '12 5:41am PST 
We just got a new kitten shes 8 weeks old and she won't stop meowing. She does it all day and all night. We try picking her up and cuddling her and that works for a few minutes until she decides she has to move but she just won't stop. She has been eating and pooping fine so we have no idea what it is. Is she missing her original home? Is there anything we can do? Please help.
[notify]

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Mon Sep 3, '12 8:25am PST 
She is still a little baby and young. Maybe try a warm towel, or a small stuffed toy (check to make sure nothing can be pulled/chewed off)to sleep with her. Has she been to a vet? That is something you should do just to make sure she is ok. If she was taken from a litter, she is probably looking for her littermates.
[notify]

Rogue

Mrs Foodie

Purred: Wed Sep 5, '12 1:52pm PST 
It sound slike she looking, for Mumma cat, its still early days, she might crave some comfort, and i reckon it will subside, i would get her the all clear at a vets if it doesnt calm down though, hope you are well xx
[notify]