GO!

Juliette is going to be spayed today, 8/30/12

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Juliette

Purred: Thu Aug 30, '12 2:31am PST 
Well, today has finally arrived. She is so frisky. She is definitely the right weight now too. She will be six months on 9/3/12 so her age is correct. She is a long haired cat as she is a Siberian. She is such a loving cat and so close to my other cat, Alex, now. He loves to groom her. I don't know how I will stop the grooming while she is recovering from the surgery. They love to wrestle too.
Last night, they wrestile and then stop to groom each other. It is so entertaining. Both my husband and I love watching them.
I worry about her surgery but I know that it is for her health and well-being....Think of her today....
[notify]

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Thu Aug 30, '12 6:53pm PST 
Purring that Juliette is through surgery and is already recovering.

Kitten cuddles,
Shannara
hughug

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Sat Sep 1, '12 2:43pm PST 
hope she is doing well!
[notify]

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Sat Sep 1, '12 6:42pm PST 
Juliette's diary says she is home and doing well. I'm glad everything went OK.

Purrs for Juliette to heal quickly!
hughug

Juliette

Purred: Sat Sep 1, '12 7:06pm PST 
Juliette is doing well. It is hard to keep her in the bedroom and away from Alex. He wants in and she wants out. She is wearing a flexible e-collar so she is very comfortable. Today, she went back to eating. Yesterday, she didn't eat much but it was just one day away from the surgery. She cries when I leave the bedroom so I am glad that it is a long week-end. I can watch her at home and relax. She does sleep a lot in the afternoon so I can get away then. Keeping the two cats apart for five days is going to be very difficult. I got her some catnip which she likes. I am glad that the surery is over. She went in at eight and had the surgery at four. It was a long time since she was held from food which was the night before at eight. She cried the entire way going to the vet's and coming from the vet's. Each day, she is feeling better and better. By Tuesday, she will have been five days from the surgery. She will be glad to go back to her usual playing after next Thursday. .....I will be too!....Thank for those who sent messages...They were appreciated.
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Sun Sep 2, '12 6:25pm PST 
so glad she's up and doing well!
[notify]

Marlin- Purrkins

Welcome to Wild- Kingdom!

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '12 6:38pm PST 
so sorry I missed this post! I've been kind of preoccupied with the boys coming home and settling in!
Glad Juliette has recovered well and I'm sure she's back to normal by now!!
big hugs and purrs,
Marlin and Claude's mumma
[notify]