GO!

2-3 week old kitten is weak and not eating

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Purred: Mon Nov 28, '11 10:17pm PST 
my kitten is not eating, he just lays there weakly doesn't meow or cry anymore he had dark stool and diarrhea. he used to be able to crawl so much now hes just laying there.. this bearly started happening today any ideas? anyone?
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Tue Nov 29, '11 10:52am PST 
I would take him to the vet right away.
[notify]

Ralphie & Randy

Purred: Tue Nov 29, '11 6:00pm PST 
I agree with Patch. If you haven't taken him to the vet yet, please do so immediately. Kittens can become dehydrated very quickly, especially one so tiny and young. Dehydration and low blood sugar can quickly become dangerous and deadly to a young kitten. They have no reserves in their tiny bodies to fall back on. Please call a vet for advice and get him examined as soon as possible.
[notify]

Purred: Wed Dec 7, '11 9:02am PST 
I had a puppy that did that before. We ended up bottle feeding her. We had to put karo syrup on the nipple to raise its blood sugar. Happily puppy made it. I wish you the best.
[notify]

Munchkin

Always up to- some kind of- mischief...

Purred: Thu Dec 8, '11 9:05am PST 
Vet, ASAP.
[notify]